X

Author Pov

At India

" Sir, Mr.V has contacted you." The man gives the phone to his boss.

That man took the phone and spoke with a sly smirk on his face.

" Yes, Mr.V "

" Are you Mr.Malhotra? "

" Yes, you are talking to him only."

" Mr. Malhotra I would like to invite you to Seoul."

Sid frown " Why? "

" First come here then I will tell you."

He slammed his hands on table " I hate that place Mr.V."

V smirk " I know why you hate this place. Is this because of your step-brother? "

His eyes widened that how does he know.

" H-how did you know? "

" They don't call me as cunning and sly as fox just like that only."

Sid took a deep breath. He can't let anger take over him and moreover he can't make this man as his enemy.

" Ok then I am coming to Seoul in two days."

" Hmm okay then. And yeah don't forget to bring your wife also. I have a work for her also."

" My wife? "

" Yes, Mr. Malhotra. Do as I said or you will be no longer Mafia Of India."

Sid's eyes widened " No no I will bring her also."

" Okay then "

V cut the call.

Sid palmed his face. He don't know what this man is planning. But he know that if he is calling his wife there than it may have any reason behind it.

He saw his wife entering inside his cabin. She sweetly smile at her and massage his shoulder.

" Kya hua? "
( " What happen? " )

He shook his head and kiss her knuckles.

" Nothing, just we have to go Seoul."

Her hands stopped working. That dreadful night again came to her mind. A tear left from her eyes.Her hands start shaking. Sid looked at her and cursed himself that why he had take that place name.

He stood up and hug her and pat her head.

" Shhh shhh " she hug him tightly remembering that night where her dignity was almost going to snatch away from her. But an angel saved her.