VIII

𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 ShikhaSingh755

Author Pov

Still Flashback

" Princess, Doll and B-bear"

She said with her trembling lips. By remembering that night only. Her whole body shivers.

Tae frown " Who call you with these names? "

" I-" she was cut off when she saw a man coming inside. She clutches Tae's arms and hide behind him.

Tae understood why she is scared. He looked at Jungkook and holds y/n's arms lightly.

" Don't worry darling he won't hurt you."

But she shook her head " I don't trust anyone except you."

Jk feels little hurt by hearing this but he was understanding her feelings also. She was scared of unknown people's. And why not when her own has hurt her this much then why should she trust any outsider.

Tae sigh " Darling don't worry I am here and he is someone special to you."

She frown " Special ? "

He nodded " Yes, but first don't hide yourself. He won't harm you. He only saved your life."

She looked at Jk who little smiles at her  and wave a little.

" Hi "

She also little wave at him " Hi "

" Myself Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook "

Hearing surname Jeon her mind diverted to her real father. She was just looking at him blankly. He was little similar to her. His eyes and nose were similar to her.

" You are thinking right Darling."

She looked at him in confusion " Wdym ? "

" I mean that what you are thinking is right. He is son of Mr.Jeon and your brother."

She was astonished.

" Brother? " her voice out as a whispered.

She looked at Jk and walk towards him with little hesitation. He lick his dry lips and his getting teary while looking at her.

She stood infront of him and asked.

" Are you really my real b-brother? "

He nodded " Yes, but from different mother? "

She frown " Means? "

He took a deep breath " I mean that when my mom died my dad means Mr.Jeon Jaehyun was devastated and he start going to club and there he met your mom. And they spend one night with eo. When he got up he didn't see your mother. When he got home he saw me I was 5-6 years old at that time. He was not taking care of me properly so my aunt took me with her. My father was alone but he saw that lady means your mother at TV with Mr.Min. He was announcing that he was going to be father again. By hearing that my father was sad and again went to club and he saw her sitting there in whole drunken state.And that time she told him that this child was his. My father decided to take you with him. So, when you got born he kidnapped you and took you with him. I was not meeting my father as I was in NYC. But after 4years when my father got into an accident. I came back with my aunt. And lived here only. But I saw my father condition. He was paralyzed and his voice was also gone. He could see everything but couldn't react. Until one day he looked at TV that your mother was humilating you. He moved his hands and pointed to the TV. I was out of town for someday when I was coming back. I met V he was holding you and we took you to hospital. After that when I reached to my home. I got shocked to see my dad sitting on the bed. He told me that you are my sister. So, I didn't waste my time and I came to hospital but you were not there. Then at the same night I saw you and V sitting on the bench. We both took you to my friends hospital. There he got to to know that you were no more. But he went away from the hospital and my frnd told me that you were in coma."