XVIII

Author's Pov

At Park Mansion

Jimin puff the cigarette and looked outside view from his room's window. Dark and shadow of moonlight was enchanting the beauty of forest and he liked this.

Yes. Forest. He loves nature. His hidden passion from the world. He live away from his parents bcuz he is not in good terms with them. So, he live here between greenery.He love plants and flowers bcuz it reminds him of her.

To him she was just like a flower blooming in between bunch of plants. And become strong when a pollinator came on it and help her to get fertilized.

By the grace of God he have hands from which he clutched the flower in his fist and make her vulnerable. He was jealous of pollinator. But what to do pollinator knows how to fly but not the flower.

He felt a pair of hands sneaking into his waist and caressing his well toned abs. He sigh and puff the cigarette again.

" Why are you standing here? " The women asked who was naked an hour ago was in transparent robe from which her curvy and perfect body was reflecting.

He yanked her hands " Know your place sl*t."

She roll her eyes and trace her fingers over his bare chest and whispered " C'mon daddy don't be so rude to your babygirl."

He smirk and pulled her closer from her waist " You really know how to make me hard right? " She bite her lips seductively and nodded.

" Okay, then be ready to solve the problem you created." She hummed when his plump lips touch her long and slender neck.

" You want me to treat you like a whore you are? " She hissed and nodded.

" Yes daddy, treat me like a doll of yours."

Doll. It triggers him badly.

He looked at her with his rage eyes. She opened her eyes when she felt no movement but flinch when her eyes met with the raging eyes.

She gulp in fear " W-w "

Befor she could say something he choke her badly which led her to fall in bed.

He was red in anger. His whole body was burning while remembering her. Remembering her with him.

" YOU.CAN.NEVER.BE.HER." his grip tightened and her whole face was red. She was pulsating but he was blind in so much anger that all he see was red.

" HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT YOU WOULD BE HER?? "

" J-ji-" the door burst open and a man in his thirties came inside and was shock to see the view infront of him.
He run to him and hold him back.