XV

Authors Pov

Authors Pov

At Kim Villa

Y/n was sitting near the dressing table doing her night routine. But her mind diverted towards the morning incident.

She sigh and rub her forehead.

" Oh God! Why can't I remember anything? "

She closed her eyes and try to remember the voices she heard that night but her head start paining while she was trying to remember.

She clutched her head and fall down.

" Ahhhhh! "

She start screaming in pain while holding her head. Her head start spinning, vission getting blur.

" Tae " she whispered. A tear roll down from her eyes. And with that she got unconscious on the floor.

Tae Pov

I looked up like someone called me. But saw all of them taking with each other. I circled my fingers on wine glass.

I rub my chest don't know why I am feeling something is not right or I think I am feeling little suffocated here.

I took a deep breath but my thoughts were interrupted when I saw Mafia King coming towards my way and behind him his son is also coming.

I don't give a f*ck about them. I drink my wine in one go. And that oldie stood infront of me.

" V " he keep his hands on my shoulders I also passed him my famous fake smile.

" Guk meet him our Ace Kim V and Mafia Lord of Asia." His son offered his hands to shake. I accepted it.

" Who don't know him? He is one of the mysterious man also. I guess? " I nodded with a smirk on my face. Smart man I see.

" As a future Mafia King you should know that somethings are better to keep hidden." He nodded.

" Well, I have to ask you something. I know it is personal but I am just curious you know. Do you have any affair going on? " Mafia King asked while removing the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

I shook my head " No, not for now "

He nodded but by his face I can say that he was relief from my answer like I have said the answer he wants to listen.

" Leave mine tell me about your son. I think you are aware of the rules to become Mafia King right? " He nodded and pat his son's shoulders.

" He have seen one lady for him. You know love at first sight. And soon going to persuade her."

I just nodded. I was not interested in this type of things. It's just a time pass for me. Just want this party to end and me going back to my Darlings arms.