XI

Author Pov

At Kim Villa

Y/n was sitting in her room. Means in V's room. They share the same room and bed because V don't want her to get separate from him anymore. So, he decided that they will live in same room.

She smile little and feel the Little cold breeze of evening on her face. The park incident came to her mind. She wants to know that who would be the father of that kid.

She heard door opening. She turn back to see his Taetae coming inside with a smile on his face. She also smiles little and went towards him.

He saw her coming towards him. So he opened his arms to capture her in it.

She get captured in his arms. He adjust his face in the crook of her neck and sniffed her scent. It was relaxing for him.

He broke the hug and cup her cheeks. Her lips become pouty. He chuckled by looking at her face. She was looking hella cute.

He kiss her pouty lips. She closed her eyes to feel his lips on her. His kiss was so gentle. That it was melting her heart each second.

They both were sharing a pure bond of love without saying a word. They both were longing for this.

She tried to broke the kiss. But he hold her by her waist and pulled her closer.

The kiss was getting sloopy and his hunger was showing in it. She knows that he don't want to leave her. So she also gave in. She wrapped her hands around his neck. And kiss him with the same intensity.

He smile little in between the kiss.

" Jump " he mumbled.

She jumped and he pick her up. He was kissing like there will be no tomorrow. He made her sit on the nearby dressing table. Her back was facing the mirror.

They both broke the kiss and looked at each other eyes. She looked at his eyes and caresses his cheeks slowly.
She was fallen in his deep ocean like eyes.

" Tae Why it h-happened to us only? Why? "

He close his eyes and palm her fingers which was in his face.

" Darling, you know very well that Jealousy is a very bad disease."

She frown " Jealousy? "

He nodded and kiss her hands " Yes, Darling and you know very well that they are our close ones only."

Her eyes got saddened. She looked down to control her tears. He sigh and chin her up. He looked tears in her eyes. His heart ache seeing this. Tears in her eyes is the thing he never want.