V

Author Pov

At Min Mansion

Haru fall on the floor while holding his cheeks. He was crying and shivering badly. It is first when someone has beaten him.

Anya ran towards him and hug him tightly. He holds her shoulders and cried loudly. Her heart clenched seeing her son crying this badly.

That's it. It was last string of her patience that Yoongi broke. She looked at him with her blood shot eyes who was looking at them with his predatory eyes.

She picked Haru in her arms and stood up. And went straight towards him. And raise her index finger.

" You do your torture's on me. I didn't said a word. Because it was my own decision to get tortured by you. BUT IF MY SON GET A LITTLE SCRATCH BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU WILL GET TO KNOW THAT WHAT A MOTHER CAN DO! " She spat her words angrily on him. And left from there.

Yoongi punched the wall angrily and breath heavily. He clenched his jaw. He was understanding that what was his fault. He just get scared that what if that person has done something to Haru.

A beast was forming inside him but his beast calm down while remembering a person.

His Little sister Y/n.

He closed his eyes and remember her. Even though he love Hobi but he knows that now his hobi hates him. And he was heart broken when he listened that His love was getting married to someone else. He was so depressed at that time when Hobi got married that he even tries to suc*de.

But a voice stops him.Oppa that's what his Bear used to call him.She stops him taking a wrong decision.

By remembering her that day he felt calm and peace. He understood that he has also done wrong with Hobi. He also got married with someone else. And had a child also. But somewhere in his heart be believes that one day his hobi will comeback to him. And he is waiting for that day.

His chain of thoughts were broken by his phone ringing. He took out his phone and saw his brother-in-law number. He frown that why he is calling him? He never talked to him straightly in office.

He picked it up.

" Hello "

" Hello, Yoongi Hyung where are you? "

" I am at home why what happened? "

" I am calling Anya she was not picking my call. So, I thought that she would with you. Is she with you? "

" No "

" Oh! Ok then I will call her later. I have to tell her something important."

Yoongi frown " Important? "