VI

Author Pov

At Kim Villa

*Slap*

A slap landed on jk's face. He looked up to see Tae's mom staring at him furiously.

" YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SPEAKING? "

She breath heavily. She looked at V who was just sitting and analysing that what just jk said. He looked at jk and hold his shoulders.

" H-hyung what are y-you saying? " His eyes were becoming moist.

Jk look down and nodded " V I know I should not have hide this from you. But it was for your own benefit."

V shook his head and stood up furiously " NO NO DON'T TALK NONSENSE. AND TELL ME THAT WHAT ARE YOU SAYING IS TRUTH OR NOT? "

Jk gulp and breath heavily " Yes, I am saying truth. Y/n is alive and now breathing properly."

V looked at him and punched him. Everyone gasp.

" It's not a joke going on here. TELL ME CLEARLY WHAT DO YOU MEAN? "

Jk close his eyes and sigh " Remember that day when we were in hospital."

Flashback 7 years ago

At 30th December night

Tae was crying his heart out while holding her.Today was his birthday. His darling planned everything but all went in vain because of some Monsters.

He looked at her whose face was getting pale because it was freezing cold and snow was also falling. He was feeling cold and what about her?

He feels a tap on his shoulder. He looked up to see the person that helped him in the morning.He was breathing heavily like he was finding them only.

Jk looked at y/n and frown " What happen to her? "

Tae start crying " P-please help m-me she s-she is not b-breathing."

Jk panicked and looked at her.Was he late?

He bend down and checked her pulse. He looked at him " We have chance to save her let's go."

He picked her up and sat inside his car. And drive to hospital. Tae was just looking at her and was chanting some words while crying. Jk looked at him from his rear mirror. He got deja vu.

But this time they were not strangers. She was his sister.He got to know from his father today only when he reached at his home after dropping them to hospital. When he get to know that she was his sister. He didn't waste a single time and ran to the hospital and there he got to know that she got discharge. He was searching in whole city. And finally got them. But he didn't expect that his sister will meet him in this condition. Tears accumulate in his eyes. He wipe it. He needs to be strong for her.