XIV

( Hey, guys in Chapter 12 in Jisso's Pov. I mistakenly wrote Taehyung. I have corrected it. So, Jisso don't know about V's real name. Ok, then enjoy.)

)

Author Pov

At Kim Corporation

Tae was sitting in his chair and thinking about last night.

' Why she behaved like that? She said she heard that same voice at that night also. It means-'

He heard a knock.

" Come in "

Jisso come inside and bow to him.

" Good morning Mr.V "

" Hmm Good morning."

She frown when she noticed that today his mood is little gloomy.

" What happen? " He looked at and shook his head.

" Nothing, just leave it and tell me today any meetings or interviews? " She nodded.

" Yes, Mrs.Jung Rose has came to meet you." He nodded.

" Let, her in "

She left from there. He sigh and was little happy that Rose has accepted his offer. He has climb 5stairs of his Revenge. Now, it is turn for sixth.

He heard a soft knock on his door.

" Come in "

Rose gulp by listening his deep voice. She took a deep breath and walked inside his cabin. Her eyes went to him who was looking at her with his predatory eyes.

" Sit, Mrs. Jung "

She sat down across him. He smirk.

" I see. Finally, you decided to work with me." She clenched hem of her skirt and nodded.

" B-but I want to a-ask something." She mentally slap herself for shuttering. She was nervous and he can see that.

" Ask "

She looked up at him. As his eyes met with him. He realised that this women holds power but don't know about it.

" Why me? " She asked.

" Hmm, why you? " He little leaned towards his desk.

" I don't know "

She frown " Wdym? "

" I mean that I have just heard about you that you have studied in of the prestigious college here. And was a bright student. I was needing an employee in my company. So, I thought of asking you. Have I done anything wrong? " He raise his brow.