XII

Author Pov

Author Pov

At Min Mansion

Yoongi was wearing his belt. He looked at Mirror and his eyes roamed on the bed in which a n*ked figure was lying under the silk sheets.

He don't give a damn about her. She has only chooses this path. He had given her warning but he don't know why she is so obsessed with him that she get ready to sacrifice her dignity also.

He roll his eyes and took his watch from the table and wore it. He went to cupboard and was going to took out some file but he heard a knock.

He wonder's who will be this morning on his bedroom door. He can't let that person in as a n*ked women is lying in bed. He went to her and cover her whole body and face with the sheet.

He opened the door little and peeked outside but saw no one. He frown that who is in joke mood. But he feels a tug near his knees. He looked down to see his one and only son.

He gritted his teeth " What? "

Haru flinch little at his stern voice. But with some courage he forwarded some sort of paper infront of him.

Yoongi's brows twitched. He took the paper and read it. It was his report card. He looked at the marks and his eyes widened that he topped the exam.

He looked at him who was looking down.

" What you want me to do with this paper? "

" M-iss said twat to get f-fwathels sign on it."

He sigh and looked back his bed to see that the bed is empty. He heard some water tap sound from bathroom. That means Anya is in bathroom. He get inside the room behind him Haru also get inside.

Yoongi sit on the bed and took a pen from drawer. And sign on it. He looked at Haru and gave him the paper.

He took it and was going outside but-

" Stop " his little feet came to halt by his father's voice. He turn but didn't dare to looked at his eyes. As he was scared from him since that night.

Yoongi went to cupboard and took out something from his cupboard. And made his way towards him. He sat on his knees and hide that thing in his back.

He noticed that Haru was not looking at him. He knows that he was scared. He took a breath.

" Look at me " haru slowly looked at him with his doe eyes. He got confused that why his appa is sitting on his knees infront of him.

Yoongi forwarded his hand out. And bring that thing infront of Haru's eye's.

His eyes widened seeing the chocolate infront of him. He smile brightly.

" POCKY " He shouted and looked at his appa.