XIII

Author Pov

At Kim Villa

" I am not getting my Periods "

He gulp and think how to answer her. She looked at him looking lost so she shook his shoulders.

" Tae I am saying something "

" Ah! Y-yes "

" Tell me why I am not getting my Periods? " She whinned little.

" Maybe it's late " He was trying his best to cover it up with something.

She pout and played with his shirt buttons " But Tae it's been nearly 1month. I just got little tensed."

He pat her hair lightly " Don't get tensed darling. I don't want you to take any sort of Tension."

" But Tae I a- "

They heard a knock on their door.
She stood up from his lap and went to door. She opened it to see Jennie. She little smile and wave at her.

Y/n frown " Jen? What happened? "

" Let me come inside. I have something important to show you all." She nodded and let her inside.

Behind her a sleepy Jungkook also came inside. He saw Y/n and smile little.

V saw both of them coming inside and sitting on the bed. Jk came and sat beside V and put his head on his shoulders.

He was going to push him but he saw his darling shooking her head as No.
He sigh.

" So, as I was saying that I have something important to show." Jennie speak and pull out her phone.

" Yaahhh! What is that important thing huh? For which you have disturbed my precious sleep." Jk spoke while yawning.

She rolled her eyes " Listen this audio and you yourself will get to know."

" What Audio? " V asked.

" Oppa, it's the audio of Lisa's voice when she was talking to Anya." They all nodded their head.

" But tell me one thing that how did you recorded it? " Y/n asked.

" I have put a recorder under Anya's desk." She started the recording.

Underlined : Anya
Bold underlined : Lisa

" So this will be Model of our next project."

" Nooo she is not that pretty."

" She is one of the top model of Korea. And above that I am approving it."

" Your approvel doesn't matter."