XVI

Tae Pov

My heart was beating fast while taking my step towards the place I hate most.

Hospital

I walked passed by the corridors but my body was restless while thinking about her. I have once lost her and not this time I am gonna loose her.

God has given me one more chance to keep and cherish my precious one. And I will not fucking leave this chance.

I sigh and open the door of the room. As I enter, I saw the scene which I pray to not see ever.

My Love. My Darling laying on hospital bed. My surroundings got blurred. I took my step towards her and sit beside her.

I hold her hands which were cold. Some sort of wire was attached to her wrist. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this so much. I caress her head and was trying to not to breakdown.

" Mr.V " Someone called me but my focus on her pale face.

" V doctor is calling you " Jungkook Hyung uttered with soft tone while placing his hands on my shoulders.

I looked at doctor Eunwoo who was Darlings doctor from past 7years. I met him when we were discharging her.

" Yes "

" Mr.V, I warned you that day only that don't let her pressurize her brain so much. Keep things light and normal. If she will try to remember her horrible memory. It will be harmful for her only and I think  today she try to do that only. That's why she fainted and having high fever. But don't worry I have given her injection and Jungkook these are the medicines." Eunwoo gave the medicines list to Jungkook Hyung and they both left from there.

I was numb, totally numb don't know what to do in her case. I know what I am. I have solution of every problem happening in my life. But don't have answer of one damn question.

Who were those people?

I saw her eyes flickering. And her opening her eyes slowly. She looked at me.

" Tae? "

I kissed her forehead " Yes, I am here don't worry."

" What happened? Where I am? "

" In hospital "

She tries to get up and I helped her to sit properly.

" What happened to me? "

" Tell me one thing. Did you try to remember about that? " She was steeling eyes from me. That, means she did.

I cup her cheeks " How many time I have told you to not to remember it. Leave it on me I will handle it in my way and you just help me in this. But why don't you listen to me? "