IX

Author Pov

At Morozov Bungalow

Rose was sitting on the bed and was zooning out. She doesn't know what to feel. She was not able to protect her. She was disguist by herself. She closed her eyes and lay her head back on bedpost remembering last night.

Flashback (Violence and Mature content ahead 🔞 )

Dmitri hold her arms and drag her to his house.

She looked at Hobi and Lui who went in another car leaving both of them only. Her eyes gets teary by thinking that what he will do with her. He becomes beast when he gets angry.

They reached bunglow. He pick her up in his shoulders and took her to guest room. She was saying nothing all the way, because she knows it is just waste of time to say anything to him.

He throw her on the bed harshly.

" Ahh! " A sequel left from her mouth.

She looked at him with her terrified eyes. And he was looking at her like a predator looking at his prey. He smirk and fold up his sleeves. He push his hair back and looked at her.

" Strip "

She close her eyes and a tear left from her eyes. She knows that this was coming. Without any protest she stood up and start taking off her clothes. It is not like that he has not seen anything. Her face was expression less. She was looking down all the time.

He hiss and bite his lips when he look at her body. When she became fully n*ked infront of him. He came closer to her and hold her waist.She closed her eyes in disguist. He chin up her face.

" You know you are getting more beautiful. I think this is because of your pregnency. Don't worry I will not harm your child. And I will not give you that much severe punishment. Okay Rosie? " He asked her in mocking tone.

She nodded while crying. She has to obey him although she don't know what he will do with her.

He pouted and wipe her tears " Why are you crying? It is not your first time.And you should think before running your b*tchy mouth infront of Boss. You know because of you Hyung can loose his chance today." He gritted his teeth and hold her arms and took her to the bathroom.

She shook her head and trying to get out from his hold. She knows what he was trying to do.

He saw bathtub filled with water. He looked at her and smile innocently. She got more scared. He is really a phsyco. She shook her head.

" N-no No  p-please d-don't d-d-do this." She choked on her tears.

He put a strand of her hair back. And hold her hairs in his fist.