XVII

Vote and Comment!

At Kim Corporation

Authors Pov
" You? "

He looked up at her and passed his famous bunny smile

" What are you doing here? " She entered inside her cabin and saw him hiding something behind him.

" You are Yoongi Oppa's secretary right? " He nodded but he only knows how much his heart is beating rapidly seeing her infront of him.

" So, what are you doing here? " She asked.

He gulp " Ah..umm..M-me was preparing this." He forward a card towards her.

She frown and took it. It was a welcome card for her. Her eyes get moist seeing this. After, so many time someone was considering her appearance as a good one.

In between her tears, she passed him a smile " T-thanku. But you here? "

" Umm...I came here for some buisness but got to know you are joining here. So, i thought of making this. I hope it makes your day."

She nodded " This really made my day."

He was happy. Very happy that because of him she is smiling genuinely.

He walked towards the gate but stopped and turn back to see her looking at her cabin fondly.

" I hope you remember me "

She turn back " What? "

He looked at her straightly in her eyes and her eyes widened seeing his eyes moist.

" Be happy always like this Chipmunk." With that he left from there leaving her in shock.

" Chipmunk " she whispered and was in shock to hear this name from his mouth.

A beautiful memory of her school time she remembers. She hold the desk and took a deep breath.

" N-no, I can't r-remember about that."
She fix her dress little and looked around her cabin. It was elegant and sober. Perfect for an employee??