__Headcannons__

(Theres some long ones in here)

- When Jane finishes all the cereal in her bowl she continues to drink the milk using the spoon.

- If anyone gives literally anything to Jane she keeps it forever. It could be a string or a stick.

- Noel is a total and complete pillow princess bottom.

- Misha joined boxing to let out his anger after accidentally raising his voice at Noel (Misha cried into Constance's arms for 3 hours about it)

- Jane and Ricky started a Minecraft world, Ricky was focused on playing the game, and Jane was focused on getting an ungodly amount of cats.

- One time Ricky accidentally killed one of Janes cats in Minecraft and she started sobbing(also one of the few times they heard her curse), she refused to play until Ricky made a diamond shrine to the cat.

- Constance huddles up into a ball secretly every time someone yells at her.

- Ocean has a thing for Jane and her friends tease her about it.

- Ocean starts to heave and shake uncontrollably when she feels like she's a failure or has disappointed her family.

- Janes room is painted light pink but you can hardly see it because she puts a bunch of random things on her walls.

- Jane feels like a burden. A lot.

- Jane is extremely insecure about her face, she needs constant reassurance, usually from Constance.

- Ocean has an eating disorder.

- Constance opened her own small town bakery!

- Jane got a job at Constance's bakery, she works at the front because last time she was let in the kitchen she burned 2 batches of cupcakes and almost burned the entire place down.

- Jane was frustrated that she wasn't able to express her thoughts well due to having a limited vocabulary so she steals Noel's laptop daily to take online speech lessons.

- Through Janes speech lessons, she found her love for books.

- Jane loves to read to her friends, her friends are very patient even when she doesn't understand half the words and constantly asks for explanations.

- Misha loves when Jane reads to him, he finds it peaceful. When Jane doesn't know what a word means, Misha usually doesn't either, so they search the web for the definition, this also helps Misha improve his English.

- Jane has really bad social anxiety, she likes to either knit/sew or read when stressed.

- Jane taught Ocean how to knit after Ocean had another panic attack saying it was relaxing, Ocean and Jane now knit things for each other and the others a lot.

- Misha can't make anything food wise unless it's cereal or microwaveable.

- Misha once was determined to make the whole group a nice dinner to prove he could cook. He gave everyone food poisoning.

- Jane didn't realize anything was wrong with the food and kept eating it until Ocean told her that the meat she was eating was literally raw and took the plate from her.

- Ocean cannot mentally handle being sick, she hates it with her entire being.

- When Ocean is sick she never admits it, Constance knows though, Constance usually talks Ocean into staying home, she also stays home to take care of Ocean.

- One time Ocean was so sick she was lightheaded and could hardly walk, she was so set on going to school because she had an exam or something. She was getting ready and layed down on the couch for probably 30 seconds then Jane sat on her so she couldn't leave. Jane ignored everything that came out of Oceans mouth and happily read. Constance was laughing her ass off making soup for Ocean while this happened.

- Ricky loves the shrek movies, like is obsessed.