__Hcs I Disagree with/Unsure About__

(These are only my opinions, if you think these fit the characters that's alright! I just may feel a little different. This is not to hate on anyone, I just think it's fun to give reasoning and stuff.)

- Ocean being asexual, it just seems like she's the stereotypical model student who isn't focusing on sex/relationships at the moment. More so school and extracurriculars. But in the future she wouldn't mind having sex with her partner.

- Penny being like 6'5, it just, Idk😭. She seems a little taller than ocean and Constance sure but I just see her as this little bundle of depression that must be protected.

- I think it was on a tumblr thread thing(I never use tumblr) that said that Jane was the strongest and buffest in the group, like she worked out and stuff. I think the idea is cool it just doesn't make too much sense to me.

- Penny being the big spoon, I'm sorry I just can't see it.

- Penny being super talkative. I'm going off of the off Broadway musical and she didn't talk a crazy amount as others yk. That's just my take.

- I am only unsure about this one!! I love the concept of Ricky being a trans girl, like I adore it and the whole interaction between Ricky and Penny only fuels the fire. But, it doesn't make too much sense with him wanting to be a space age bachelor man you know?

- Penny being aro/ace, I personally feel that she'd crave interaction such as this because she just seems like such a loving person.

——————————————

That's all for now!!

- Laterzz 🫶🏻