__More Headcannons__

I'm alive! But not for long, school starts tomorrow. *finger guns (at myself)*

——————

- Jane loves the tattletales game. She can hardly play it because she's scared of horror games.

- Ricky loves tiny things, he has the cutest think of tiny working colored pencils

- Noel's mom found out he was gay by finding his stash of Playgirl magazines. Not a fun convo.

- Ocean hates ginger jokes, this only fuels Noel's fire.

- Ocean and Ricky are the only people in the group that willingly eat pineapple on pizza.

- Jane HATES cotton candy, she used to love it but when she was 7, a bag of opened cotton candy was left outside overnight and it got all gross. She ate it and never touched cotton candy again.

- Ocean likes black licorice.

- Mishca looks like a Doberman boyfriend but he's secretly a golden retriever.

- Mishca is incredibly Touch deprived, sometimes he'll just pick Noel up and won't put him down.
"Mishca put. Me. Down."
"I want affection from Poet."

- When Oceans parents are dangerously drunk Ocean will walk over to Constance's house. Constance will open the door and just know. Ocean was basically adopted into the family.

- One time When Ocean was at the Blackwoods house above the cafe when Constance and Ocean were 11-12, Ocean talked about how her parents didn't celebrate thanksgiving because they say it's bad for the turkeys. Connies parents invited Ocean over for thanksgiving dinner the following year and Ocean SOBBED.

- Mishca is a sneaker head.

- Most of Noel's poems are about Mishca and sad stuff.

- One time Mishca Found Ocean having a panic attack, he didn't know what to do so he just asked, "do you want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?." Ocean just nodded.

- Ocean gets extremely paranoid so Noel puts a bunch of sticky notes in her room that say "Wake up."

- Noel is a tote bag gay.

- Jane always leaves the beach with a bag full of shells and pretty rocks.

- Ricky and Jane make a great game night duo, once Ricky teachers her how to play the game they are unbeatable.

- Ricky will always beat you at Tetris, don't even try.

- Mishca loves Call of Duty so you will just hear him scream every five minutes. "YOUZ FUCKING BITCH THAT HIT YOU." Or he throws his controller, or both.

- Constance's loves kids.

- Sometimes the choir will show up at Connie's house after a rough competition and she'll just ask, "cupcakes it is then?" * simultaneous nods*

——————

ART TIME (by OceanOR400)
Prompt: - Mishca is incredibly Touch deprived, sometimes he'll just pick Noel up and won't put him down.
"Mishca put. Me. Down."
"I want affection from Poet."

——————Short little chapter because I need to get something out, more coming soon!!

——————
Short little chapter because I need to get something out, more coming soon!!

- Laterzz🫶🏻🫶🏻