__Fridays (Oneshot)__

Just a cute little oneshot of the little sister older brother relationship I'm convinced Jane and Noel have!
(Idea from SixerConstell)

——————

          Mm Fridays, Jane loves them, and so does Noel. They made it there thing a couple years back that they would meet up at the Blackwoods cafe every Friday and just talk to each other. Spoiler alert, it's only a huge gossip fest.

  Jane didn't gossip too much since not too many people bothered her, but Noel? Noel has field days talking shit about every person that slightly bumped into him or even gave him a weird look.
It was a chilly autumn afternoon, Noel was walking to the cafe with his usual confident strut while Jane had arrived early, she had already ordered there tea. The Blackwoods Cafe is the only place she feels comfortable ordering from, crippling social anxiety will do that to you.

     Jane sat there, her big doe eyes looking out of the foggy window as she picked at her light pink nail polish. The girl saw something moving on the other side of the window, it was a small garden spider trying to stay on its web but the wind kept blowing it around, "oh no little guy! One moment!" She whispered as she took off her fluffy jacket and put it on the seat so no one took their booth, Jane hurried outside and gently scooped up the spider. "You've got to be more careful okay? Here you go buddy!" She smiled as she set it down where the leaves would protect it from the wind and dew.

      "Janey, what are you doing out here without a jacket?" Noel stood there, staring at his friend who was hunched over some plants. "Oh hey Noel! A little spider just needed some help finding somewhere safe to stay so I set it under some leaves. Anyways, did you know that garden spiders will shake their web if prey comes near so it gets trapped? Pretty cool huh?" Jane ranted as she dusted off her hands and stood back up.

    "Uhm.. yeah." Noel laughed, not understanding how someone could touch a spider without shriveling up, the thought made him shiver.

"Anyways, let's get inside, it's colder than a witches tit out here." Noel suggested as he rubbed his hands together. The two friends walked inside. Like usual, they were greeted by Mrs. Blackwoods, after engaging in small talk with the older woman the two sat down at their usual booth.

    "How have you been?" Jane asked as she picked up her cup, blowing on it slightly to cool it off. "I've been good for the last two hours since we've interacted, how about you?" Noel asked as he did the same. "I'm good! The history exam went well as I expected so yea I'm fine." She let out a relived sigh, glad that exams were over. "Oh okay good, oo the fits nice today! Love the Lacey skirt." Noel complimented as Jane smiled. "Thanks! I sewed in that lace myself, it's a little rough around the edges though. Anyways.. what's that saying thing you taught me? What's the.. tea? Of yea, what's the teaa?" Jane giggled as she used an accent on the last part, Noel bursted out laughing, not expecting Jane to say something like that, Jane followed along.

     "Well, there's this boy in my English class right?" Jane nodded, "he kept mouthing 'faggot' at me in the middle of class then laughing with the rest of the douchepack." Noel spat out, Jane's nose scrunched up at the word 'faggot'. "That's mean!" Jane said innocently. She needs better comebacks, Noel thought. "Yeah.. well he did it again today, so I stood up and walked towards them and said, "Aw Nick why didn't you meet me behind the bleachers like usual? You were fucking that one dude weren't you? Ugh, we're over!" And them I walked away, the look on Nicks face was fucking priceless!" Noel cackled as Jane sat there wide eyed, "Noel I can't with you!" She screeched before joining in on the pit of laughter they were now stuck in.

      The two finally caught there breath, still giggling a little. "Noel that's too good, bet he won't even think of being rude again!" Jane suggested as she took a sip of her tea. "Yeah, I'll bet. Anyways, what's going on with you?" Noel asked as he added some sugar to his tea. "Oh not much.." Jane paused to think for a second. "Oh wait! This boy keeps looking at my butt and even slapped it yesterday, it made me feel all weird." Jane admitted like it was nothing, "Jane why haven't you told anyone?" Noel said sincerely, his fingers grazing her hand, Jane simply looked down, "oh I.. I don't know, I didn't want to trouble any of you guys, especially Mishca. He's already beat up 3 guys and I feel bad for them." The blonde looked down, swirling her tea around.