__Foam Pit(dum dun dun)__

Just a short oneshot of Jane being silly.
(Idea from OceanOR400)

——————

        It was finally Friday, the Choirs week had been filled with long rehearsals and exams, so they decided it would be a good idea to go out and have a little fun. The group of friends agreed on the trampoline park since they have only gone a few times.

     The group walked into the busy park and immediately took in the loud music and the screaming kids. "Free birth control for you girls." Noel giggled as Ocean walked away to check everyone in. Whilst Ocean was getting the wrist bands the rest of the choir immediately went to the claw machine. Ricky has always been a god at the claw machine and usually has to win everyone a toy, he doesn't mind it though.

    Once Ocean got everyone signed in they were given there socks and wristbands, giving them free reign of the park. Mishca, Ricky, and Noel immediately ran off to the battle beam, each boy very confident they were going to win. After Jane ran off to the children's area to mess with the foam pit, Constance and Ocean went off to the main area to mess around.

  All was going well until it was lunch time, Constance and Ocean spread apart to find everyone, Ocean had a mental checklist. Noel, Check. Constance, Check. Ricky, Check. Me, Check. Jane.. "Oh crap guys where is the blonde one." Ocean sighed as she rubbed her eyes. "Have you checked the kids area?" Ricky asked as he held an ice pack to his head, play stupid games get stupid rewards. "Yes.. yes I have." Constance ran back panting, "I swear to god I'm going to put that girl on a leash." Ocean groaned before taking a deep breath, "Alright everyone, you know the drill. Spread out and keep an eye on your phone, and remember, she could be anywhere,  literally a n y w h e r e." Ocean reminded the group before they all went separate ways.

   The first thing Ocean did was text Jane but she got no response, as expected.
____

Purtty ginger >:D: Hey Janey, where are you? It's time for lunch.
____

    The overly worried girl kept running around asking people if they've seen a blonde life sized porcelain doll anywhere, with no luck she then went to the front desk. "Um, hi.. hello? Excuse me!" Ocean nearly yelled as she pulled the earbuds out of the front desk woman's ears. "Wha?! Oh.. what can I help you with miss..? The woman spoke groggily. "I'm looking for someone and I need to use the intercom." Ocean demanded as she panted, tired from running.

"Oh.. okay, here." The woman yawned and handed Ocean a speaker and put her earbuds back in.
"Jane. The entire choir is looking for you, please come to the front of the park." Ocean spoke into the mic a few times before giving the speaker back to the desk woman and begun her search again. While looking under all of the trampolines the girl then felt her phone vibrate, she almost dropped it with how fast she checked it.

_____

DollFace <3: I aym in a pickole...Pls halp preferabably.

Purtty ginger >:D: Where are you??
Purtty ginger >:D: Jane?
Purtty ginger >:D: Helloooo???

_____

Whilst Ocean was frantically texting Jane she revived a text message from Noel.

_____

DykeHater: Hey Ocean, I think I've found something of yours.
(Insert image of a very embarrassed looking Jane who was being dug out of the foam pit.)

FaggotHater: Of course she's there.

_____

  Ocean stared at the image cackling like a madwoman as she sped over to the kids area again, walking to the foam pit. She was greeted with the very amusing sight of Jane finally being pulled out of the foam pit by Mishca, everyone was in a pit of laughter. Jane just kinda sat their all embarrassed like this:

"Oh Janey, w-what did you get yourself into this time?" Ocean stuttered through laughs

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Oh Janey, w-what did you get yourself into this time?" Ocean stuttered through laughs. "I wanted to be in an igloo, it did not work out well." Jane mumbled as she giggled a little as well, her response caused the choir to laugh like a pack of maniacs. "Sorry, are you.. okay Jane?" Constance asked through giggles as she gained her composure, "yeah I'm okay. I am a little hungry now though.." Jane trailed off as she smoothed her hair out, she looked frustrated with how her hair got messed up, Ocean found this adorable.

   "Alright let's go get some pizza in you then, yeah?" Ocean asked as she took Jane's hand, The blonde girl smiled widely "ooo yes!" The choir then walked off to order their food, Jane stuck with the group for the rest of the trip to do some rounds of volley ball. The choir later did a small photo shoot and got one of the best group pictures they have ever taken, it showed Jane on Mishcas shoulders, Ocean being body slammed by Noel, and Ricky being carried bridal style by Constance. Besides Jane drowning in the foam pit the group of friends had a much needed fun day, and they can't wait to do it again.

——————

This was super rushed 😔
I have to sing TBOJD to my vocal coach tomorrow pray for me.

- Laterzz🫶🏻🫶🏻