__More Headcannons__

This is more of a couples headcanons for Nishca and Perfectdolls because I didn't realize how much relationship related things I was writing :,)

Also! I'm getting to the point where I can't remember what I've written headcannon wise in the past so let me know if you catch a repeat and I'll replace it with something fresh!

——————

- Jane loves to sit on the floor, the hardwood floor on a hot day? Paradise.

- Mishca is surprisingly good at basketball, he got into junior varsity but is shooting for varsity. (Hah. Get it? Shooting for varsity.)

- Constance loves the story of beauty and the beast.

- Onetime Ricky went as Jareth from the labyrinth, he had the overly tight pants and everything.

- Noel isn't a big sweets person, but he will eat those sour nerd ropes until his heart stops.

- Mary Poppins scared the shit out of Mishca, like as a kid the only reason he decided to be good was because he was TERRIFIED of Mary Poppins coming to be his nanny.

-  Mishca asked Noel to prom via rap.

- Ocean regularly walks into walls, poles, etc, because she was staring at Jane. (She thinks Jane is very pretty if you couldn't tell.)

- Mishca commonly gets Noel and him incredibly cheesy matching scarves/sweaters/shirts etc. Noel secretly adores it.

- Jane and Ocean have 100% eaten spaghetti like the lady and the tramp did in that one movie.

- Jane gets bad nightmares, Ocean is always there to comfort her.

- Noel is a blanket hog.

- Ocean is a neat freak, everything must be in place.

- Ocean has a Polaroid picture of Jane everywhere, there is literally one in her pencil case.

- Ocean pushes Jane on the swing.

- It isn't uncommon for Mishca to break in Noel's house via bedroom window.
*Noel chilling on his bed*
*Mishca walks out of his bathroom holding cheezits and his phone*: Hey babe!
Noel throwing a pillow at who he who he thought was an intruder: What. The. FUCK.

- One time, freshman year before Jane and Ocean were dating, Jane was embarrassed she didn't know how to kiss someone.
*Ocean explaining it*: Well first..
*Jane quickly kisses Ocean and nervously says*: Like.. that?
Ocean *so heavily flustered*: uh.. yeah.

- Jane and Mishca have to carry balloons when they go anywhere with the choir so they don't get lost.

- If Noel and Mishca both got scared by a horror movie, neither one of them will admit it.

- Mishca got Noel Into COD.
Noel: No Mishca, I don't want to play the stupid shooter game.
*6 hours later*
Noel: GO FUCKING DOWN BITCH. SUCK MY DICK. OWNED. I OWNED YOUR ASS. RAHH.
Ocean, to Mishca: Mishca.. what did you do?
Mischa: I don't even know how this happened.

——————

Sorry shorter chapter! I decided this is what I'd write during creative writing class.
Stay safe!

- Laterzz🫶🏻🫶🏻