__More Headcannons__

I love writing head canons (if you couldn't tell.)

——————

- Ocean sucks at being romantic.

- Everyone, like EVERYONE Jane has ever met has asked to touch her hair.

- If Jane is next to any of the choir members, they will play with her hair, Jane loves it.

- Mishca is big on hair care, it's one of the few things he's responsible about.

- Noel cannot physically or mentally stand the feeling of sand in his toes.

- Jane is so frighteningly pale, she looks like a ghost.

- One time Ocean walked in on Noel and Mishca doin the devils tango and she wouldn't look them in the eye for the next few days.

- The choir got Mishca to put on a dress once and he was feelin himself. (He would never admit it of course).

- Noel watches Mishcas YouTube videos on repeat so he can get more views.

- Mishca will brag about it and Noel just smiles and tells him how awesome that is. (Noel's nice sometimes.)

- Noel likes The Dresden Dolls

- Constance talks to her plants.

- When Mishca is upset/annoyed/scared he usually speaks Ukrainian.

- Ocean 100% has a comfort blanket she huddles herself in when she's feeling any negative emotion.

- Jane had a comfort Doll she always hugs when she feels any negative emotion.

- Perfect dolls: Jane fell first, Ocean fell harder. (This could go either way tbh)

- Mishca taught Jane how to play guitar, she is not the best, but she tries.

- When Jane first liked Ocean, she was struggling with being gay and stuff so to release some emotion she wrote To Love a Boy. (Pretend she wrote it and not Maya Hawke, K? K.)

- Ocean is big on skin care, but she always has a pimple or two and she HATES it.

- Mishca always gives himself a brain freeze while drinking a slushy, the choir warns him every time but he just refuses to believe he will get a brain freeze.

- Mishca influenced Jane to do the same.
*Mishca starts chugging his slushy*
"Mishca stop your going to get a brain free-"
*Jane starts doing the same*
"Goddamnit."

- Constance has small stickers on her glasses.

- The whole choir adores Christmas, it's like their favorite day of the year.

- Ricky met a similarly nerdy girl at a convention and they are the cutest couple ever.

- Ricky makes his girlfriend Lego bouquets.

- Noel went through an emo phase when he was 12, the choir still haunts him with the pictures till this day.

- When Jane finally didn't get a weird look from a customer at the Blackwoods Cafe she wouldn't stop talking about it for the rest of the day.

- Mishca loves cartoons.

- If someone is sad they will usually come in Constance's room and lay in her bed or talk with her.

- Mishcas parents are rarely home, but when the choir rarely comes in contact with them, the choir will give them the biggest side eye known to man, ESPECIALLY Noel.

- Ricky will blast 'How bad can I be?' at like 3:00 in the morning, completed oblivious to the fact that people are sleeping. (Stolen hc mwahaha)

- Jane can't be trusted in thrift stores, she will leave with every doll she sees.

- Ocean 100% owns a kaboodle.

- Constance has a collection of tote bags.

- Noel only wears perfume, he refuses to wear cologne.

- Mishca can not solve even the simplest of math problems, his brain just simply will not work when it comes to math.

- One time Ocean Said "Mishca, quick, what's 3 times 3??" And Mishca so confidentially yelled "SIX." Ocean just sighed and walked away.

- Noel simply REFUSES to go into spirit Halloween because of the animatronics that will scare you. He's such a little pussy.

- But the whole choir kinda is, besides Ricky, Ricky is the one activating them to scare the rest of the choir.

- Jane has teeny hands, and they are very soft.

- Jane REFUSES to use the big light in her room, she has led lights, candles, lamps, etc. She's like a little bat.

- Mishca got a 3D pen for Christmas from one of the choir members one year and kept making tiny dicks and putting them EVERYWHERE.
"Mishca.. sweetie. Whys there a penis in the tampon container..?"

- For the people in the Evelyn Evelyn fandom, you can't tell me Eva and Lyn wouldn't be BESTFRIENDS with Jane.

- Ocean is incredibly stingy about money, her parents hardly let her get a job.

- Ocean is a forever swiftie.

- Noel has never thrown away a single flower Mishca has given him. He keeps them all in a box.

- Mishca has his ear pierced.

——————

I was gunna make it longer but I got the urge to write something else💀

- Laterzz🫶🏻