__Jane Oneshot__

(This one is incredibly intense so beware)
(Also some head-canons apply here)

           ————Trigger Warning————
      (Abuse, SA)

Jane was running home during the thunderstorm, her nice dress now soaked, she was late for her Friday night curfew. Her foster father will be furious, and drunk.. always drunk.
Friday nights were always the worst, he ordered that she come early for 'bonding' time. The soaking wet girl ran as fast as she could, her soar, shivering legs nearly giving out a few times. As she ran, small twigs blowing in the wind scratched against her legs leaving them bruised and slightly bloody, you'd think she had just escaped a madman's house, but she was only running into one. After a little while of painful running and wiping water away from her eyes, Jane ran to the side of the house to quickly text Ocean that she got home safe, for now at least.

_______

(5:48 PM) My love 💕: Hi sorrry I had too leeve all of ae suddon... brandon wanted me home

(5:49 PM) Prettie Ginger✅✅💘💘🫶🏻🫶🏻✨✨👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🇺🇸💕: That's alright! I'll call you later! I love you ❤️

(5:49 PM) •Read•

_______

      Jane didn't have time to respond, she fixed herself up as much as she could then ran into the house, carefully opening and closing the door, praying with every cell in here being that Brandon was asleep. Jane immediately started doing the dishes, when she was nearly done, she went to put a cup away when it slipped out of her hands, "shoot!" Jane muttered under her breath as she quickly began to pick the glass off the cold tiled floor, cutting her palm while doing so. She grabbed the handle to throw it away when the stench of alcohol and cigarettes creeped up behind her.

      "Hey babygirl, your home late.. what was that noise?" He slurred, walking over to the girl. "H-hi Brandon.. sorry the storm was too heavy I couldn't make it on time, I just accidentally clashed some silverware together, it was nothing!" Jane said overly cheery, looking away from him, sneakily throwing away the glass handle and continuing her chore. She could feel his eyes burning into the back of her head. "Nothing? Well that nothing woke me up bitch." Brandon's demeanor suddenly changed before raising his hand, Jane turned around and quickly grabbed it, "I'm so sorry Brandon, really I didn't mean it, wanna go watch the game while I finish up? Packers are on tonight!" She desperately tried to change the subject, it worked this time. "No they aren't you ditz, thats is tomorrow! Now that's exactly why you belong in this room." He chuckled as he gestured to the kitchen they were standing in, his rotted, yellow teeth flashing in his grin. Jane pretended to find him funny so that'd he'd leave, but he didn't, oh he never did.

         She turned back to the sink just before he grabbed her from behind and pulled her in for an uncomfortably tight hug, "I missed you babygirl, gimmie some sugar.." His words fumbled as Jane reluctantly hugged back, his hands traveling a little further down than what was appropriate. "I missed you too Brandon" she forced a smile, but she didn't miss him, far from it. Jane hated him with her entire being, "Mmm why my name hm? Yknow we've had this talk before, I'm your foster father so it's only appropriate you call me daddy.." Brandon smirked as Jane looked down, "Okay..sorry..daddy." The girl reluctantly mumbled. She wanted to throw up, she felt so gross. Brandon groaned into the hug as he brought his hand down to her rear and squeezed lightly. "Okay.. I'm going to go finish some homework now, goodbye." Jane whispered out as she pried out of his grip and started speed walking up the stairs. Bad move.

       Jane was desperate to get away from him, she heard her foster father yell at her, she heard his footsteps coming closer towards the staircase. "Who are you walking away from pretty girl?" The drunk asked, his menacingly sweet tone sending shivers down the girls spine. He paused for a moment before speaking again. "Hey.. who the fuck do you think your walking away from..?" Brandon asked in a harsh tone. Jane immediately sped up her pace, all she had to do was get to her room and she was safe, or so she thought.