__Choir at Rock n' Jump__

Rock n' Jump is a trampoline park btw.

——————

- Jane usually just stays in the kids area, she enjoys sitting in the foam pit and building with the blocks.

- Mishca is so the dude that joins the little kids dodge ball games and absolutely OBLITERATES them.

- Constance is reminding everyone to be careful when jumping around little kids.

- I feel like Ricky would be the cool guy who can go super high and do tricks.

- Noel is constantly tipping Ocean over then BOLTING.

- Noel is probably rough housing a little then gets mad when he chips a nail.

- When Jane does jump with everyone she usually jumps and latches onto people, she finds it very amusing.

- Constance is TERRIFIED of foam pits.

When they play trampoline dodge ball:

Team 1: Mishca, Ocean, Constance
Team 2: Noel, Ricky, Jane

- Noel is no doubt targeting Ocean.

- Mishca is being ruthless and is DESTROYING everyone with no shame, even Noel.

- Ocean is trying, she really is trying, but she has such bad aim it's pitiful.

- Constance is throwing the ball really light probably at Jane or Ricky becuase she's partly enjoying what Noel's doing.

- Ricky is mostly trying to get Mishca out.

- Jane is surprisingly engaged and dodges the balls well, her and Ocean are usually in a giggle fest going for each other.

On the Battle Beam:

(One of these things)

Teams: Ocean and Noel (Noel's choice)Mishca and Jane Constance and Ricky

Teams:
Ocean and Noel (Noel's choice)
Mishca and Jane
Constance and Ricky

- Noel is sending this poor little ginger flying.

- Ocean is terrified, she was teleported off the beam before she even got a chance to properly stand up.

- Mishca and Jane have that rough housing older brother little sister relationship so he was ruthless but also careful not to hurt her, poor Janey did lose though.

- Jane put up a good fight but Mishca was too fast.

- Constance was so determined to win she's so scared of foam pits. She wacked sweet little Ricky off that beam.

- Ricky almost won,  a l m o s t.

——————

Everytime I write about perfectdolls I make myself jealous.

- Laterzz🫶🏻