__Stuff The Choir Has Said__

Some of these are made by me and some I've stolen from the internet and replaced the names.

PLS READ:
I'm future chapters(including this one) there may be some art during/at the end of the chapters relating to stuff in them! All art is/will be drawn by OceanOR400 !!

——————

*Mishca and Jane had gone out to the pond for a walk and Mishca came back alone*
Mishca walked back in the dorm without Jane.
Noel: oh hey you two, how'd it go- Wheres Jane Mishca?
Mishca: She wanted to stay a little longer.. why?
*The entire choir turns there heads and stares at him*
The group in perfect unison: W.H.A.T?

______

*The choir is at a singing festival*
Noel: Guys have you seen Mishca?? He won't answer his phone and I'm worried because that thing is glued to his hand..
Constance: Have you checked the karaoke stage?
Mishca: Alright guyz, you knows me, BadEgg on da youtubez. Hit da beatz. Whatchu is, is whatchu got-
Noel: Oh god give me strength.

______

*Noel and Mischa doing the dirty*
Ocean walking into Noel's room: Noel! Did you steal my heels again??- WHAT. THE. FUCK.
*Noel and Mishca just stare at her wide eyed as she runs out of the door and falls down the stairs*
~A few hours later~
Noel: Ocean we were just-
Ocean with her broken arm: Do not talk to me.

______

Constance: How high are you?
Noel: Mm, I don't know how to say it in feet.
Ocean: No, they're asking what drugs are you on.
Noel: Oh, antidepressants, why?

______

Jane: How do you know how to kiss? Like who teaches you?
Ocean: Well it's actually a class, but unfortunately it's full right now.
Ocean: Would you like me to tutor you?
Mishca: That was smooth.

______

Ocean, holding a rock: Jane just gave this to me and said "I feel like you deserve the moon.. but I don't wanna steal it from the sun, I can give you a rock though :D".
Noel: If you don't marry her, I will.

______

Ocean: I'm a bad person, I'm a very bad person, I'm a horrible person.
The Choir:
Ocean: No you're not, Ocean! We still love you, Ocean!

______

Noel : Fuck capitalism. It's a rigged system that keeps us poor and it isn't fair. You shouldn't need to work three jobs to afford basic necessities.
Noel , playing Monopoly: Sorry, if you wanted to win you should have tried not being poor.

______

Ocean: I do two things and two things only. I devastate sorry motherfuckers, and get shit done as an awesome leader.

______

Ocean frantically making a McDonald's run because Jane started her period: Hello, McDonald's, I would like to purchase 130 chicken nuggets. Prepare yourselves.

______

Hairdresser: How would you like your hair cut?
Ricky : Preferably with scissors, but a sword could be badass.