__More Headcanons__

*finger guns*

———————————

- If you wake Noel up before 12:30 he will grab anything in his range and chuck it at you like it's war.

- Ocean refuses to wake him up because of this.

- Mischa will simply wrap Noel up in a blanket and carry him to the kitchen whilst listening to Ukrainian rap at the same time.

- Ocean can't go to bed without turning her desk chair a certain way or else she thinks something bad will happen to her.

- When Ricky and Jane play on there Minecraft world Jane is focused on building a cottage core kingdom, whilst Ricky is doing all of the important stuff at his giant hole in the mountain that he calls his Forge.

- Ocean insists to set the table even when it's fast food, it drives the others crazy.

- Constance usually helps Ocean set the table so it goes quicker.

- Ricky had a lizard once, had it about 2 days before it got lost. Rip cheesy.

- Jane has a wooden vintage record player.

- Mischa is totally one of those people that steals road signs and hangs them up in his room( or basement).

- Noel loves Lana Del Ray.

- Mischa loves Noel's drag performances so much he's his #1 supporter, he's late to a lot of things, but never to Noel's performances.

- Noel is such a gossip queen. No one talks more shit then him.

- Jane has 100% made one of those fake baby centipede things for one of her friends, she made one for Constance one time. "Here Connie I made this for you :))" "Aw how sweet!- WHAT IN 50 SHADES OF SHIT IS THAT??." "What do you mean? :o"

- Jane is very good at the violin.

- Noel totally dries flowers and sticks them in his poetry or sketchbooks.

- Constance taught everyone how to make flower crowns, Jane picked up very quickly and makes flower jewelry for everyone every time they go outside.

- Oceans not allowed to have pets because her parents say it's cruel to keep something from its natural habitat. One time.. ONE time they let her have a rescue goldfish, she talks to him. Named him Sparky

- Constance bakes for everyone, especially when they are sick or sad

- Noel and Mischa had a huge fight once, the group couldn't function until they made up.

- Jane is really bad at spoiling things, she'll talk about a movie you wanna watch and give away the entire story without thinking.

- Ocean is really close with the one teacher in school everyone hates.

- Jane puts stickers on everything. "Jane why do I need to pay for it? You just got a shit tone of money!!" "Stickers :D."

- It doesn't matter if your on the couch sitting or in your bed dead asleep, Jane will cuddle up close and play with your fingers. One time Noel thought a spider was on him from the nails running down his arm and smacked the shit out of Jane's hand. Noel wouldn't let go of Jane's hand for an hour, it was the first time the Choir ever saw Noel be so sincere.

- When the choir found out Jane was getting hit and sa'd by her foster father Mischa went to jail. The cops stopped him before he could kill him, which was 100% Mischas intent.

- When Mischa got out of jail Jane ran so fast into him she almost knocked him down, she jumped into his arms and wouldn't let go of him she was so thankful. They both sobbed and hugged each other.

- Constance will 100% be a crazy Disney mom. Thinks hidden Mickeys are EVERYWHERE.

- When Jane found out that Santa wasn't real she wouldn't talk to anyone for a week and completely isolated herself in her room.

- In the 5th grade, someone laughed at Jane for bringing her doll for show and tell, Mischa got suspended.

- Ocean uncontrollably sobs on the last day of school, she hugs everyone like she won't see them next year.

- Noel religiously reads and writes poetry.

- No one is allowed to call Ocean annoying besides the group, they will all kill you.

- Jane bites people. Especially Constance

- One time Ocean and Jane were knitting, the thread got caught on Oceans shoe, she thought she felt a spider and SPRINTED out of the room, unwinding the thing that she had been working on. Jane just sat there giggling, collecting the yarn.

- When someone's really depressed the Choir can't function, they all share the same heart in different fonts.

- Ricky eats UP the live action Disney movies, his favorite is Aladdin though.

- Mischa caught Noel smoking so they both agreed to quit together.

- Jane only gets happy meals at McDonald's, she eats the apple slices and keeps the toy with the rest of her collection.

- Ocean has these blue turtle earrings she wears all the time, her grandpa gave them to her before he passed.

- Noel takes no shit when it comes to rude customers, he leaped out the window into someone's car once, Mischa took him out for icecream after that.

- Mischa can play guitar, he actually quite likes acoustic sometimes, it's relaxing to him.

- Ocean collects mini brands.

- You know those toy slug fidget toy things? Jane is obsessed with them.

- They all go out to dinner a couple times a month, it is absolutely always chaos.

———————————

Here's more! Happy summer break or graduation if you have recently gotten out of school! Summer break starts for me tomorrowww (whoop whoop).

- Laterzz🫶🏻🫶🏻