__Fave Video Games__

- Noel: He's strangely into Sally face, always needs Jane's help tho, he's more of a phone game kinda person

- Mischa: Skate 3, call of duty, csgo, gmod

- Ocean: Shes too intelligent and put togeth- Mario cart. Jane also convinced her to play don't starve together with her, Ocean is incredibly serious when it comes to that game. She tells herself never again then Jane walks in and there's this ginger burrito wrapped up playing this game at 3 am. It's very unlike her.

- Jane: (cough cough, I have a list) Franbow, Sally face, Bramble the mountain king, Animal Jam, Doors on roblox(she never fails to beat it on one try), Don't starve/Don't starve together, Night in the woods, Minecraft, her all time favorite game though? Stardew valley, it's her guilty pleasure, she always marries Leah because she looks like Ocean.

- Ricky: Fnaf, Minecraft, stray, and has probably played monster girl island because he thought it was just a game with cat girls and quests( spoiler alert, it in fact, was not only a game with cat girls and quests.)

- Constance: Her and Jane have a stardew world, she helps Jane mod the game, she also likes Just Dance a lot(she will beat you, don't even try) although Jane beats her once every blue moon.

Father Marcus: He doesn't play video games, he really likes chess though, he taught Ocean and she is godly at chess.

—————

I'll most likely make some oneshots of these because I think that would be fun!!

- Laterzz🫶🏻🫶🏻