Three

Kalani:

I leave the hospital again after helping "the don" I honestly could care less. I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I just simply do not care. He is a human like the rest of us. Just more privileged. I go home and am immediately greeted by Kade. I smile and pet him, then go to take a shower. After I do my normal routine, I flop on my bed and doze off.

I wake up a few hours later and do the same thing as yesterday. I clock in for work and walk into my office to put on my white coat and stethoscope. I turn around to open my office door. I gasp when I get pushed up against it. He locks the door and traps me in with both of his hands and arms beside my head.

It's him. The don. "What are you-" he cups his hand over my mouth, and puts his finger to his lips. Telling me to be quiet.

Bitch I can talk if I want to.

We stare into each other's eyes for what felt like years. His charming green eyes.

The color is perfect. He is perfect. What the hell Kalani, snap out of it.

"Don't scream or yell for help." He says in a low tone. I hesitate but nod slowly.

I would prevent you from having kids for the rest of your life if you weren't so good looking.

He removes his hand gently and cautiously. For some reason... I wasn't scared. For a normal human being, they would be screaming their head off, but me... I just wanted to stay like this forever... with him.

Kalani you are so cringe, what is wrong with you?

He is so close, I can feel his breath on my face. "What is your name?" I answer, "Kalani... Kalani Cassano..." he grins a bit and nods. "Well Kalani.. thank you for saving me." I don't respond. I am so stunned. All I manage to blurt out is, "What do you want from me?" He smirks.

Before I can say anything, he pushes my hair out of my face gently and holds my chin.

What the fuck is happening.

"Mr. Romano I-" his lips meet mine before he says, "Just Lorenzo, love." I stand there frozen, but snap back to reality.

This is wrong. So wrong. I break the kiss. "This is inappropriate. I am working right now and I-" he cuts me off by grabbing me by my neck gently with his left hand and my waist with his right. He leans down and kisses me again.

This is so so bad. What if someone knocks on my door?

A few seconds pass and I start kissing him back. I then realize, in this moment I really don't care. My hand finds its way to his jaw while the other snakes into his hair. He starts to move his hand down and lifts my thigh up to his hip. I moan from how incredibly close we are, which seems to turn him on even more as he starts to kiss me more intensely.

What the actual fuck is happening right now?

I jolt up hearing a loud beeping noise.

Oh my gosh. It was just a dream... Why did it feel so real though?

I shake it off and try to get ready in peace when Kade comes in and attacks me with love. I laugh and play with him for a little after I got ready. I say to myself. "Today is gonna be a long day."

__________________________________

Author's note: Too much spice? If so I apologize, I know it's just the beginning but I won't let you guys down with these parts. ;)