Five

Kalani:

I'm on my couch reading a book. All of a sudden it gets snatched out of my hands and Madison comes throwing herself down next to me. She turns to me and I look at her. She gives me that look.

"What do you want or need Madison." She laughs. "You know me too well. I need you to go out with me and have some fun tonight. It's four p.m. already and it's your day off."

I sigh, "First of all. Must you always use the spare key I gave you for every little reason to come barging in my home to bother me? Secondly, I know your definition of fun Madi, and it involves a bar or club almost every time." She smiles. "Come on. Let's go! What do you have to lose?" I groan. "You know I don't like partying."

"Yes but maybe you will tonight. Just come out with me and let's just dance together okay?" I sigh, knowing she won't give it up. "Fine Madison."

She gets up excitedly. "Thank you! Now let's go get ready." She grabs me and drags me to our rooms and practically throws me into my room before running into hers.

Quite rude I must say.

There's six bedrooms in my house so of course, I had to make my best friend a room as well. Also because she begged me to.

I go through my closet and look for a dress. I end up finding one a few minutes later that I have never worn.

I go take a shower and shave everywhere. I mean everywhere.

Because you never know, you know?

I am honestly not a hoe or whore. I don't hook up with a person every week or month even. I'm quite too myself.

But I got attitude and a little sass so no one better try me tonight.

After my shower, I lotion my body, and put on deodorant then get changed into my beautiful dress, put on black open toed heels and I secure the strap around my ankle

I go back to my bathroom and start to think about what to do with my long, curly, brunette locks. I stand there and look at myself and the dress, thinking of what to do to my hair.

"Let me do your hair Kalani." Madison says leaning against my door frame. "Madi how long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to know you have no clue what to do with your hair." She dries and starts to style it.

I look in the mirror and smile from how pretty she did my hair

I look in the mirror and smile from how pretty she did my hair. "Thank you, it looks beautiful." She smiles. "Of course honey, but it's you." I smile and hug her.

"You look stunning like always." I tell her, pulling away from our hug. "Thank you Ani." She is wearing a beautiful dress that compliments her skin tone. Her shoes are pretty and her hair and makeup is beautiful.

Madi has always been more of the full glam girl. I've been the all natural or very light makeup girl. "Your makeup looks so good." She smiles softly. "Thank you, speaking of makeup, are you gonna do any?"

I think about it. "Uh maybe just a little." She nods and walks out saying, "I'll be in the car. I know how short your ass takes!"

I laugh. She is not wrong at all. I hate it when I take so long to get ready. With my job as well, I work at 6 in the morning, and I hate mornings and need my sleep. So normally I only have 30 minutes or less to get ready. 

I do very subtle makeup. I curl and put mascara on my eyelashes, add a little blush on, do my eyebrows lightly and lip oil.

I throw gum in my purse and I go outside, locking the doors. I get in the passenger seat and we drive off to the club while listening to music.

Thirty minutes later, we arrive at the club and she parks. We get out and go to the bouncer and he instantly lets us in because we all know he has a little thing for Madi.

We get inside and see a bunch of people on the dance floor and some at the bars. I hear the music they are dancing to.

Really? Out of all the songs they could've chosen, they chose this?

"Hey I'm just gonna be at the bar." Madi turns to me nodding, "Yeah me too, this song is trash."

I'm glad she agrees.

We go to the bar and the bartender looks me up and down with a smirk. Here we go again. I honestly hate it so much.

"What can I get for you ma'am?" He says while drying a wine glass. "I'll just take a water and a tequila for her, thanks."

He nods and goes to get them. "You know me so well Ari." I give her a smile and the bartender passes us our drinks. Madi downs it instantly and shakes her head. "I'm gonna be on the dance floor now. It was nice knowing you." I laugh as she scurries off into the crowd.

"Not much of a drinker huh?" I turn my attention back to the bartender who is eyeing me. Don't get me wrong, he is attractive but I didn't even want to come in the first place. "No, I don't drink."

"That's too bad. I had a really good drink with your name on it." He tries to pry. I give him a small smile. "I'm good, thank you."

All of a sudden, my favorite song comes on and I hear Madi yell, "Kalani! Come dance with me!" Knowing this is her favorite song too I chuckle. "Thanks for the water and talk." I finish my glass of water then turn away. I make my way on the floor and I find her. We start to dance sexually with each other like we always do which always makes us laugh later.

We both were having the time of our lives until some guy stole Madison's attention and she starts grinding on him.

Really Madi, right now. This horny ass.

Not even a minute passes and I lose her. If she's outside hooking up with the guy, I have her location at all times. I look up and spot him. The man I saved. The man that was in my dream. Why is he here? He looks at me intensely and it feels like we've been staring into each other's eyes for years.

I finally break the eye contact and decide to shrug it and him off. I saw him checking me out which honestly made me feel good about myself. I turn around and mind my business.

I decide to have a good time with or without Madison so I start to dance sexually by myself until I feel a guy up against me.

Just fucking amazing.