Four

Lorenzo:

It's the next morning and I get waken up by my alarm as usual.

I've lost count of the amount of times I have wanted to break it.

I get up and I head down two stories to my gym. After taking my pre-workout, I start. An hour later, I hear someone come in and my attention follows.

"Hey asshole. I got your information on your hot doctor." Alexandro says walking up to me. I smack the back of his head. "What the fuck was that for?!" He holds the back of his head, wincing in pain. "Now the asshole part of your sentence is kinda true." He rubs his head. "I got the hot part right. She's so se-"

"Try finishing that sentence and you will end up six feet under." I snatch the documents out of his hands. "Woah there mister overprotective. I am just stating facts. Normally you don't care if I talk or anyone else talks about a girl... why do you now?" He gave me that look.

"I promise you I will punch that stupid look off your face right now if you keep on. And no I don't care. I know she is stunning, it just gets annoying when you keep saying it time and time again." I was lying. Partially. It was bothering me.

But...why was it making me feel this way? Why was she making me feel this way?

"Alright bro. Whatever you say. I'll be in the kitchen." I chuckle while flipping through her information. "Like you always are fat ass." Alexandro scoffs, "I could say the same for you asshole!" He leaves the room, both of us laughing a bit. It is true. We both love food.

As I was reading, my view on her got a little more interesting. Her name is Kalani Cassano.

What a beautiful name...

She is 23, graduated from Harvard University, an only child and... she has no parents. They died somehow.

And she is a doctor and saving lives? What a woman.

Wait her parents died somehow?

Alexandro needs to get his shit together because what the hell does "somehow" mean?

I walk out of my gym and go back to my room and place the documents somewhere safe. Then I go to take a shower.

I may be a male, but I am not one of those filthy, lazy ones.

After I go back down 3 more stories to my kitchen.

Sometimes I just hate having a mansion this big.

I walk in and see Alexandro and some girl he is kissing.

"Hey, do you mind not doing that in the kitchen. I just lost my appetite." I scoff as they both pull away. I see the look on this blonde girl's face and she looks me up and down.

Alexandro notices and scoffs as well. "Yeah whatever." He grabs her and pulls her up to his room.

Alexandro has never been into relationships. He brings over a new girl every week and it pisses me off.

Yeah I own a mafia and have looks but I am not no man whore. I'm not like that.

She was practically eye fucking me. I hate it when women do that to me. I'm loyal and respectful. I was raised with good manners and I don't disrespect women. I'm loyal to myself and my family I guess since I have no one I look at romantically.

I'm opposite from Alexandro obviously. He is respectful, it's just he hasn't found the right one. And I haven't either.

I've gotten my heart broken at 16. I was completely in love with this one girl. Turns out she was just using me for money, the looks, and the title that comes with being a soon to be mafia boss's wife. She broke my heart and I've never opened up to anyone since. I will never trust another person with my heart again.

The Italian Mafia doesn't believe in forced marriages. Not until my father became boss. My father Dom, fell in love with my mother Vanessa. She's a lawyer. There's no royal blood in her, until she married him. So we broke the tradition of arranged marriages since it will not and most likely never will be true love.

I'm a workaholic and love to work out when I'm stressed. It helps me relieve any tension or anger I have.

I turn around and get breakfast that Alexandro made. I sit down and place my food on the kitchen island and start to eat.

A few minutes later, I hear my younger sister Sofia come running in. "Enzo I'm hungry." I pass her a plate of food and she starts eating.

Sofia is ten years old. Yes my parents did have me as teenagers. I love Sofia with all my heart and very protective when it comes to her.

"What's up losers!" Leonardo says walking in as well. He is my younger twin brother and 23.

He's a pain in the ass most of the time.

"That's mean Leo." Sofia replies while we both finish up our breakfast.

Leonardo shrugs and gets an apple and walks out. I sigh. We all mess around but I'm the most mature, and Sofia is still a kid. So her feelings do get hurt a lot in this house.

She goes to her room and I go up to my office, dreading the amount of paperwork and bullshit I have to deal with.