Six

Lorenzo:

I go to my club, "The Black Knight" to do some business and get a few drinks from how stressful today has been. Work is a bitch most times.

My bouncer sees me and nods his head, opening the door. I walk in, it's packed full with strangers. I go to the bar. "Get me shots. You know of what."

My bartender nods. "Yes boss." Then he gets to work. I go to my reserved spot in the back where I can see the whole dance floor and view of my club. I was about to sit when someone catches my eye.

It's her. Doctor Cassano. And she's... God what is she wearing. Her dress fits her so well. The color is perfect. Especially on her. Blue helps compliment her eyes. It shows off her figure that I could not see the other day due to her work attire. She looks absolutely gorgeous. Hot... definitely.

"Lorenzo what is your dumbass doing just standing there?" I hear Leonardo say standing by my side. He looks out to the dance floor.

"Who is that...?" I know he's talking about her. "That's Doctor Cassano... the one who saved my ass the other day." He freezes. "Damn. I might just have to jump off the roof and have her fix me up too 'cause holy shit."

I see him check her out. I was seconds away from punching his eye sockets out but he is called by my bartender for the shots.

Perfect timing.

I see her look at me and I freeze. I stare into her eyes. For how long? I really don't know, until she looked away. I got kind of upset she broke the eye contact but why?

My thoughts get interrupted by my twin. I turn to him and take one of the few shots he has and put it to my mouth. I turn as I'm drinking it and see Doctor Casssano sexually dancing. I choked a bit.

The things I would do to her right now.

"Enzo do me a favor and push me extra hard off the roof. I'm gonna need all her attention to be on me." Leonardo says whistling.

I balled my fist, ready to swing when all of a sudden I see a guy get behind her and start touching her.

Yup. He's gonna die tonight.

I see her face and see she is uncomfortable and I shove the shot glass into Leonardo's chest angrily and I speed walk through all these drunk people. Once I reach them I hear her say, "I'm sorry I don't really want to dance with you, I just came with a friend."

He doesn't listen which infuriates me more as he continues to touch her. I hear Leo come up behind me and I pull this asshole away from her, and take his exact spot.

What the fuck am I doing?

The guy falls but Leo catches him. He takes the asshole to the backroom to do whatever the hell he wants with him. I'll deal him too but she's more important right now.

She leans her head back on my shoulder and looks up to see who I am. When she notices my face, she instantly turns around.

But I liked having your ass on my cock.

The confusion on her face already told me what she was going to ask. "He was making you uncomfortable, so I just removed him from my club before he made anyone else feel that way."

Also so I didn't kill him in front of your eyes for laying a hand on any part of you.

"So you come and fulfill his spot?" She says with a soft smile. I don't know why but it did something to me.

My hands were on her waist, and hers were around my neck. "You own this club?" She says looking up at me with her big bright eyes.

I know she's not a gold digger. Deep down I just know it. "Yes it is. I am the don of the Italian Mafia after all. I get what I want." I give her a smirk. My hands travel to hers and I take them. "Let's go sit down and talk okay?"

She hesitates a bit but nods. I take her by the hand to a private room and I sit both of us down on the sofa. It's much more quiet but you can still hear the music a bit.

"I never got your full name Doctor Cassano." She chuckles a bit and looks down then back up at me. "Kalani. Kalani Cassano."

I smile already knowing her name from the information Alexandro provided. "Beautiful name." She gives me that smile and laughs a bit.

"What's so funny?" I say scooting a bit closer to her. "Nothing just something I thought of."

"Tell me." She smiles again. "Just thinking back to when I first met you, and asked me if I knew who you were."

I chuckle remembering. "You said you didn't care." She leans in a bit and whispers in my ear, "I still don't."

Fuck why did that turn me on?

I put my hand around her neck very gently and pull her in to kiss her. "Hey Enzo, you coming to take care of it?" I groan hearing Leo's stupid voice.

Perfect timing idiot.

"Yeah I'll take care of it later." I know he's talking about the asshole who tried to touch Kalani. Leo leans on the doorway, "You should probably take care of it now."

I stare him down, then get up. "I apologize. I will see you soon Doctor Cassano." I give her a smirk and leave the room, pushing my brother out with me.