Chapter 4

Hotel, Mumbai
Aarynsh pov:

I was getting ready to go to my company, suddenly my phone rang

"Hello"

"Sir there is a problem... police take Srikant sir with them" Atul replyed

" WHAT???"

"Yes sir "

" Ok I am coming "

I quickly went to my car where my driver waiting for me

Srikant he handle this branch is very intelligent how can he did this huge mistake.
I am not that much friendly with him either cuz I never mingle with any one but comparatively he is close to me.

Somehow he know some of my past struggle and I also trust him that's why I gave him this responsibility before going out of India.

My chain of thoughts broke when driver informed me we are here....
I quickly enter their where already my lawyer handled everything .
But to my surprise Srikant condition is not good, he is injured.
I went to him and asked

" What happened to you??
Did they torcherd you, Mr Das wha...""

" No they did not torcher....it just.. someone else."

" What.... listen Srikant tell me clearly what is happening here but first you need treatment. Mr. Agrawal call doctor to my room"

"Yes sir" Atul reply

" Let's go "

I helped Srikant to my car then we drove to my hotel.

Some time later:
Hotel, Mumbai

" Thanks doctor"
"It's my duty Mr Raichand don't need to thank me "

After dismissing everyone I went to Srikant and asked him to tell me every single thing happening here.

He said that there is a reveal company who sent his employee to our company to spy on us. As they don't know that this is my company they thought Srikant is CEO so they put some false eligation on him and also sent some goons to harm him.
After hearing him my blood boil.
I called Atul

" Yes sir"

" You know right who is behind all this problem"

"Yes sir"

"You also very well know right what I do who try to backstabs me or who tried to harm my company"

"Yes sir"

"So you know what you have to do right??"

"Yes sir don't worry, I am just waiting for your command"

"Good"

I cut the call

I turned to Srikant and said him to rest and about to go out
Suddenly he asked

"How are you Aarynsh?"

"Good"

"Are you taking your medicine??"

"Right now you should take care of yourself"

Saying I came out

Srikant pov:

Silent...
He went out without giving me any answer.

Cuz I know very well he is not taking his medicine that's why he didn't give me any answer.

Aarynsh is a golden heart person. May be he try to show people that he is cold, arrogant but in reality he is alone..he always fights with his loneliness.

He try to show he doesn't care for me but in reality he care for me the most.
He always stay away from everyone.

But now enough if he doesn't want to mingle with anyone it's ok.

But the way he neglecting his health is not okay.
I have to do something.

Medical College, Mumbai
Navi pov:

"Finallyyyyyy, I submit my assignment of 65 pages...why do we have to write that much pages when they don't even see what we have written.... sometimes I think to put only blank paper but then drop the plan"

I have to go to market to bring some things.
But the main problem is my vamp.... WaRdEn mAm....she will ask so many questions...

Jo apne bf ke sath date par jati he unse vi itna sawal nehi poochhti jitna mujhse poochhti he...jese mano mein uske bf ko bhaga ke leke ja rehi hoon.
Yes guys yes you heard me..she have a boyfriend...pata nehi kon jhel Raha he use.. love is blind sunatha but deaf ..... kyunki wo jese jehrile words apne muh se nikaltihe................🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

Why God why mere hi life mein apko ye jallado nko hi kyu vejna tha...🤧🤧🤧🤧

Let's go to market......