chapter 11

Somewhere in a dark room:

"Your brain is also getting old like you, I suggest consult some doctor"
Said a men in his late Fortis..

"Exactly, do you have any idea how much cost the company is??? .... the CEO of the company is business tycoon in the world . He is billionaire and you are saying that he is the CEO"........said a beautiful woman in her early Fortis.

"Yes darling you are thinking too much" reply an old man in his sixties

"I am thinking too much, seriously then what about the house...."asked an old woman in her sixties.....she is non other than the women created scene in front of Aarynsh company.....

"May be someone brought that house..what a big deal???" Reply the first man

"I don't understand why are you thinking about that till now. I even forgotten how he used to look. Reply the first woman

"But his ey...."

"Enough"the first man cut the old woman

"Hereafter don't irritate us by thinking useless things. We have somany things to attend" the man said and left with the women

But the old woman is thinking but her husband, that old man said
"don't think too much darling there is nothing to think about that case and did you forget why we came to Mumbai we have to find a suitable broom for our sweetheart which will benifit for her life as well as our company."

Navi pov:

If I broke someone's jaw and some teeth God will not punish me right????

Ofcourse not, it is comes under self-defense I mean if someone try to irritate you to that point that your brain doesn't work anymore we should save our precious brain from them by teaching them a good lesson right???

It's not sin, right??

"NAVIIIIIII!!!" The person shouted

I look at the person whose jaw and teeth I was planning to break.

"Navi please!!!" Again he said with making annoying face

Enough!!!!!

"Shut up Dev if you try to convince me one more time I will surely broke your jaw with some not so white teeth.
I am just controlling myself for uncle and aunt cuz already your face is............then if I broke some teeth, you will look like some beggar... Then people will think that uncle anut have adopted you... ofcourse they have but people gonna know this secret. So better shut up your mouth and don't annoy me."

"You mean my face look like clown " he asked

"I didn't said anything"

Then kriti said"let's go na Navi, it's just a party and she is our classmate "

"But kriti you know I rarely talk with any."
"We also don't talk that much, please "

Sometimes later:

7th cold drinks ...

Yup I am in a party hall with my idiot friends who successfully dragged me to the party now they are dancing like barati on dance floor and Dev is flirting with the birthday girl.

One of our friends invited us to her birthday to which I didn't want to come cuz I HATE PARTIES......but you all know..

I am feeling suffocated.

I just massage them that I am going out then left...

Ofcourse I am can't go to hostel cuz I came with them in Dev car......

When I reach outside ....may be it is backyard. It looks little isolated not that much people, outside the house there's a park, I went that direction, some children are sitting little far away, so I went to them.

When they see me they started to run but I immediately shout
"Heyy...stop please"

They stop and look at me.

I went to them running..

"Hey don't be scared, I just want to play with you. What are you playing by the way???"

They look each other but didn't said anything.

"Okay fine. But come here and sit with me or I will be sad cuz my friends left me here and went inside that house"and pout sadly

They agreed and sit on the bench with me.

I open my purse And found some candy which I always carry in my purse.

So I gave them the candy and talk with them.

Thank God now I get company I will not be bored till that pary end.

The children are soooooo sweet.

I play with them also sing with them............

Unknown to her a pair of eyes watching her with unknown emotions..............

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃