chapter 41

Navi's pov:

Why??????

Why he have to that much cute???

Yup cute .....

Right now I am packing my bags cuz tomorrow I will go to Goa with Dev and Tanay and Mr. Cutie is sitting here with his famous pout.

He is continuously telling that he gonna miss me so much.

"I am going for only three days. Why are you behaving like I am gonna sattle there??"

"But....but your friends are spending time with eachother so why are you guys want to distrube them??"

"They always spent time with eachother and It's been long time we met eachother so....."

Hearing this he just smiled....

"Yeah .... it's okay you go and enjoy . You guys are together from mbbs right?" he said with a smile

"Yeah..but people thought we are childhood friends cuz the way we treat eachother " I chuckled thinking about us ..

True friends are priceless gift from God and I am very thankful to have them.

"Btw why don't you go and spend time with your friend... what is his name???? Yeah Srikant??? And may be with others"

"Love I don't have any friends and about Srikant he is like.....I mean I don't know...we are together from the time I started my business but then I went to New York and he managed here but I never feel....I mean though I don't talk him sweetly but I respect him as a elder cuz he is older than me and he has helped me a lot and he is a very good person from heart but about friend I don't know..."

He said with a sign.....

"And in school or college???"

"I hate my school and college life love and hate every person who were part of it "

He said and closed his eyes taking deep breath.....

His panic attacks are in control now otherwise whenever I used to brought this topic his condition started to get worse but now it's better....

He surely have a horrible childhood...

So I just divert the topic

"Btw what about your award function??"

"It is on next Thursday"

"Oo"

"Are u going to stay in hotel??"

"No kushal's family have a farm house there we are going to stay there"

"Ooo"

"Ok now listen don't forget about your meal and medicine"

"Ok Love"

*********************
Beautiful.....

Yup beautiful view..

Right now I am at beach....

Yeah we already reached Goa and after getting fresh we came here...

Kushal is irritated to the infinity...

And the reason is one and only Dev...

Looking like Dev has promised himself to sent Kushal to mental asylum....

"NAVIIIII"
I looked towards them and saw dev is coming towards me...

Did he changed his mind from irritate Kushal to irritate me....

"What happened???"

"Why are you sitting here??"

"I am enjoying the view"

"Come let's play"

"No u guys play I am tired"

"Yeah I am also tired" kriti replied who is sitting beside me

But Dev being Dev can't understand a simple line...

You heard a line..

Laton ke bhoot baaton se nehi mante...

Exactly that's happened he started his nonsense...

"Navi I can understand Kriti that she is tired cuz she was doing work out whole night but what about you... Don't tell me that yo....ouchhh"

Before he can complete his sentence I punched his stomach.....

I was going to punch again..

"Sorry yaar sorry I will not say anything "

I stopped myself and glared him but when my eyes fell on kriti....God she is red....is it sunburn but it's.....OMG SHE IS BLUSHING.......

KRITI IS BLUSHING...

Mean don't tell me Dev was telling true...

"Kriti you are blushing..."

"N...no I am not blushing "

"Told you she is not that innocent she look like they already did so many deed before marriage itself " Dev spoke..

"Shut up " kriti said and run away.

"Navi yaar I also want a girl friend" Dev whined like girlfriends are available on market that I will go and bring one for him...

"Go make one"

"That's the problem I don't know how to make"

"You flirt almost with everything"

"Flirting is different"

"Then wait for you love"

He didn't said anything but just pinched me...

"Ahhh... what's wrong with you??"

"Navi let's go...." He started to drag me....

"Where??"

"I think you are possessed so let's...."

"Shut up"

"Then are u mentally ill??"
I shoot him a glare..

"Don't look at me like this you talked about love... YOU...for a moment I really thought you are possessed"

"Shut up u idiot"

I know I never talked about love....I never believed in love I mean I believe love but I used to think that now a days it's impossible but then He came in my life and his love made me trust on love.....

Ansh...

After that we went back to farm house and ate and take rest and at evening we went to market....

But suddenly I felt like someone looking at me...

I turned but no one....

But then I smell a scent..

A familiar scent...

It's his....

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃