chapter 23

Navi's pov:

Aarynsh.....

Yes he is standing in front of me.

His face is pale.
His eyes are puffy.
Is he that much hurt??

I am ignoring him since 2 weeks.

As much as felt hurt seeing him but I don't want to face the pain she went through.

I composed myself and asked
"What happened??"

"Love did I made any mistake??"
He innocently asked

"W... what are you asking??"

"Then why are you ignoring me??"

"Why should I??"

"Huh??"

"Look Mr I already rejected your proposal a year ago but you are following me unnecessarily so please stop this thing now and go from here"
"Love what are you saying?? please love let's talk...I am su...."

"PLEASE GO FROM HERE "
I closed the door with thud and went inside my room and cried...

I don't want to hurt him but I don't want to hurt myself either.
But whenever I want to trust him her face come into my mind.
Yess her...
My friend Shreya
We are friends from school. She was always matured and I am little bubbly.
She used to tell me never listen to your heart  cuz heart never took right disision.
After 12th she chooses engineering and I choose medical. She went benglore. After 6-7 months she one day called me and said she is in love. First I am surprised cuz she is very practical person. I never thought she will fell in love and that easily but then thought she will never took any wrong decision but then one day everything changed.she got pregnant.
She asked that person to marry her . But he refused. He is very rich.
A spoilt brat. Shreya wanted justice but he gave money and shut every one mouth and make her wrong in everyone eyes. And you know what he said that why will he choose someone like her when he has everything, money, looks. Shreya because mute from that day she is not talking. Her parents shift to US. I rarely contact but before going to US she warned me to neve fell anyone trap . Her eyes which always twinkle, lost her colour, she doesn't smile. She is now only studying. I saw her crying. I saw the pain she went through. And thank God now she is moving on from that pain.
But still.....

Aarynsh is good man may God sent a beautiful caring life partner to him.

Next day:
I woke up.
Today is weekend. Thank God I will able to sleep cuz last night I couldn't able to sleep.

After doing my routine I open the door to go outside but something fell..

Aarynsh....
Did he slept whole night here.

I quickly kneeled and pat his cheek.
God he is burning.

"Hey..hey woke up"
He is unconscious

God what have I done??

With very much difficulty I am able to bring him inside.
I spikes water on his face.
He opened his eyes

"L...l.. love"
"Stand up" I helped him to my bed and he laid there.
I open the drawer and brought thermometer.

God 103.....

"Have you lost your mind??why the hell you sleep there??"

"I..I wa..nted t..to ta..talk, yo...u are ignor...ing me"

"So what??? For this stupid reason you put your health on sake?"

"It's no...t stu...pid reason love... anyth...ing related to you is not stupid love"

Why are you doing this??

I was about to leave but he cought my hand
"Love don't do this please... I can't able to breathe love please talk to me"

"Take rest I am coming "

After making bread jam and turmeric milk I went in room.
I helped him to wash room after fresh up he come back.
"Now eat this"

He was about to eat but his hands are shaking....

I took the food and feed him.

All the time he is just starring at me .

I was about to leave he again hold my hand.

"Love please tell me the reason"

Hupp...

"Look , you are a good man but We are not made for each other...look at us ,you are good looking, gentleman and mostly very rich and I am a very simple girl so please try to understand and move on . I am sure you will find someone who will love you to moon to back "

"What are you saying Love??I know I don't diserve you but trust me Love I really love you. Okay tell me what changes  you want in me I will surely change myself according to you"

Did he lost his mind??
Here what am I saying and he.....

"IT'S not about you it's about me . You don't need to change yourself but.."

"Then love why are you saying like this??".
"Look you are a billionaire a......."

"Is it the problem.. okay if it is I am ready to resign my company, I wi...."

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?? " I asked him in disbelief

What rubbish??

"No love I just want to finish every single reason which will separate me from you"

"The company you build or gifted"
"I built love."

"Exactly... you built this with your hardwork you just can't left..."

"I CAN LOVE I can...but I don't want to lose you "

"You a...."

"Love I don't have anyone, after years I found someone whom I can called mine I know you didn't accept my proposal but please love don't separate yourself from me"

He is looking so vulnerable.

What should I do God??

He is continuously requesting me .
He can't be bad, my heart and my mind replied together.
And I don't know why I just hugged him. I can't see him like this. At first he seems shocked but then he also hugged me back.

Continuously saying
"I love you love I love you "

I don't know what to do but one thing I know that I can't see him like this......

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃