chapter 56

Aarynsh's pov:

God....

I never knew I can blush also but this girl literally made me blush like tomato.......

How can she??

I was thinking about yesterday scene but suddenly Srikant came inside with out knocking....

"Aary there's a huge problem....some media get to know that you are here so they are outside and also some police team also here and making scene and also that Sunita rathore and her granddaughter is also here ..."

"Then tell him I am not here .... what's big deal??"

"But they got to know some wrong information.....like we do illegal stuffs here "

"So that Sunita choose this way"

"Call there upper level and solve the problem "

"But the medi...."

"First sent this police team after that I will see....cuz I know that Sunita only payed them to come here"

"Okay "

"Done Aary police team left and now that media are scared "

"You can handle them..."

"Sure"

"And also after that sent sunita to meeting hall , I want to meet her"

"Okay "

I went to meeting hall where that vicious women are waiting....

Looking at me that her granddaughter literally jumped from her sit....

Dumb woman....

"Hello Mrs Rathore....may I know the reason of your visit after long time"

"No you are wrong I visited many times but you were not here. Didn't they told you?" She said looking at Srikant....

"Ooo Don't mind...I only told them not to inform me unnecessary stuffs so they are just doing their job.."

She looked at me shocked....

"Now tell me why u wanted to meet me from travelling from Rajasthan to Mumbai"

"Aarynsh actually th....." that young lady was saying something but I cut he off

"Who are you miss?"

"Are you forgetting her ....she is my granddaughter, the princ...." Sunita was saying something....

"So she knows her Status ?? Then don't forget with whom you are talking.... No-one dare to call me by my name.... and trust me when someone crossed their limits that have to face the consequences...."

They looked eachother.....

"So now you are telling or not ??"

"Yes Mr Raichand... actually you know she is our heiress. ....so she is going to take over our family business so I want that if you trained her ....."

"Wait a minute I just remind you something some second before...."

"No Mr Raichand I mean I want her to work under you in this company so..."

"Do you know how we choose our employees? And you want me to just select her like this. We don't do something like that if she wants job here she should give interview and one more.... don't we ask these types of help from our reletive but I didn't think we have any relation....so be in your limits "

I left from there.....

Sometimes later..

I am having my dinner with my love....

"Love you know today that Sunita and her granddaughter came to our office......"

I told her everything...

"She want me to hired her...."

"Ansh you know I hate that girl and I am sure I will kill her if I meet her but still I am sad to say that is she get job here it will be beneficial...."

"What??"

"Yeah... look if she got job in your...."

"Our"

"Okay fine in company "

"Our "

"Ansh concentrate...."

"Then she has to stay here in Mumbai and her family will also visit her... and don't forget her granny only want that so may be she will also stay here....that means her palace will be less guarded....so you can sent your team again. Cuz that palace only can gave you your answers....."

"Yeah you are right....why I didn't think about it??"

"Sometimes human brain miss something to thought...so it's okay "

"Okay love I will tell Srikant to hire her..."

"Which is your floor "

"29"

"Then gave her job on ground floor and make sure don't saw her your face.... don't ever meet her.... don't even let her come to 28th floor "

I chuckled.....

"I am serious Ansh. You don't have any idea how girls behave around you and that girl...."

"I only know one woman and I absolutely know how she behave arround me.... otherthen her neither I know any women nor I want to know "

She lowered her face....

I bet she is smiling.....

"O... okay but remember what I told you "

"Don't worry love I will not let her succeed in her plans..."

"Love may be now I will not able to come here daily cuz I don't want her to found you....if they got to know about you surely they going to Target you...."

"O .. okay "

I take the plates to sink...

"Ansh I will do them"

"No go do your night routine and sleep tomorrow is your first day ... you have to get up early"

She went inside room...

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃