chapter 50

Navi's pov:

"Like always one Sunday also I was with him but suddenly  Jatin uncle called him and told him something which make him extremely scared. After cutting the call he started to pack things in a basket. He also packed my everything in a bag. After that he made me sit on his lap and said

Flashback.....

''You know my little prince I love you soo much, I always did and always w..will. You are my good boy right. He nodded. "Then will you obey your dad my champ?" "Yes daddy"

"Champ I know I am doing wrong making you stay at hostel but champ I am doing it for your own good...champ listen to me very carefully from now on you will stay there only....I mean I will not be able to bring you here...."

"No daddy I don't want to....I am good boy then why are you sending me to the hostel...I don't like to stay there...."

"I know champ but I am helpless please understand..... champ I am going somewhere okay and listen I don't know when will I Beck but promise me champ you will obey my words "

"No no please "

"Champ, my little prince please don't cry... you are strong boy na so from now you will study hard that in future if I .....I mean in future government will give you scholarship okay and will be a good boy... never.. never do something wrong.... believe in God okay... and here this box is for you okay in in basket there is a small box in it and when you will turn 18 years only then open the box okay "

Little Aarynsh didn't said anything he wasn't able to understand so many things.... afterall he is just a child... where Adhiraj is feeling helpless...he is leaving his baby alone in this world. He knows there's less chance that he will comeback. Afterall they are monster with whome he is going to meet. But did he care for his life ...no he is scared for his son. How will he survive here. But he also knows that if he didn't go then-----

After hours of making him understand he hugged his son close to his heart where Little Aarynsh just crying and drop him in hostel. He payed as much as he can cuz the principal is non other then his only friend Jatin and jatin  assured him he will take care of his son....

Like this he went away.....

Flashback end....

"Like this I started to stay there love at first I don't have any problem there cuz jatin uncle was there but one day I started to miss him so much and went to jatin uncle crying... and after so much request he take me to there but...."

He started to breathing heavily....

I hold his hands more tightly and caress his hair....

"But the scene made me ..... there was a little hut beside our home which was burning..... and... and there are some people standing there seeing this without doing anything.....but I heard murmuring of jatin uncle who was shocked like me that he was there.... and after hearing this I run towards their but jatin uncle stopped me I request to let me go but he didn't...I was just wriggling and in that   those people heard something so jatin uncle started to run taking me with him and hide behind a tree and call his driver and said me to run until I saw his driver I didn't want to but he sternly said and I run away from there like a coward. And leter I heard that he ....he....I couldn't able save them love...I am such a path...."

"Shh Ansh ....how can you blame yourself. You were just a child.. Please don't blame yourself...."

"You know love after that day my nightmare started...I was very introvert and shy. In hostel students used to bully me so much. They used to used to lock me in the room , they used to destroyed my things, they use...used to left me on some street where I didn't know anyone like this I started to live. I studied hard and get scholarship but my life was miserable there continuously bully , I used to get nightmare. I didn't had money . I used to study through my scholarship and the amount I used to get students there used to snatch it from me. I hated it love. I hated myself for being this much helpless. You asked me right that why didn't I watch any movie cuz I didn't have phone... I rarely used to have money that even sometimes I used to starve myself. But after I grew up I started to work in cafe, library and get money but still I used to bullied. When I thought to fight back they came in group of twenty and beat me till I left with broken bone. They u... used to toucher me brutally  when I refused to give them money .I ...I.."

I couldn't able to hear more and I did what felt like.

I sat on his lap with my legs either side and hugged him tightly...

How much he faced??
What was his mistake?
He was just an innocent boy?

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃