chapter 46

Navi's pov:

It's been 3.30 hours I am sitting in his car.

Neither I'm  sleepy nor I feel like doing anything else.

Just sitting wearing my earphone.

I am thinking what should I say to my friends. I just massage them I am fine.

My phone rang.... sorry vibrated....

Dev.....

What should I say to him?

I took a deep breath and received the call.

"He...."

"Navi are you ok?? Are u fine? Where are you? "
They all asked me together...they are tensed..
"Y...yeah I am fine.."

"But where are you??"

"Wo...a.. actually I got some urgent problem so I am going back to Mumbai...."

"What you are going back... you didn't even told us and how are you going??"

"Actually you all are already tensed so I didn't inform you and I am in fl....bus"

"Bus...Navi why did you go through bus??we could go together ."

"No yaar you allready have..."

"Those are fake"

"Alr....huh?? What??"

"someone lied to us.. it was nothing like that. Now I call Dad and he informed that he didn't told anyone to go there and Sameer also called those who are about to came and they said that didn't said anything like that and Mahi is in Delhi right now "

"What??"

"Yeah we just came here cuz you were alone here and......"

I can understand what they are feeling...

"It's ok guys I am fine and sorry for not informing you. And don't overthink anything we will talk about it later."

But the reality is I don't want to talk about it.....

"It's ok Navi we are also leaving tomorrow early morning....see you there are please call us time to time"

"Okay"

Now everything making sense.... everyone got fake information except me.... suddenly sidharth came... and when Ansh noticed him he was founding something...... someone...
It's mean he...he....is behind all this.....

Is it the reason Ansh brought me with him....may be doubting situation....

I looked at him he is looking pale ...

Ofcourse he came yesterday driving alone... and today also he is driving...

Did he eat anything??

The person sitting here want nothing but peace which may be he finds in me ....look he even drove miles cuz his mind was seeking peace and me .....

I am doubting his intention.....he was just saving me....

My fear always overpower my trust...

W... what if he was not there????

Thinking the negative possibilities my body is starting to shivering.

He was even saying sorry....

I am sorry Ansh....

"Ansh"