chapter 6

Third person pov:

Srikanta was thinking about Aarynsh.
He is worried for him.

He is feeling helpless, Aarynsh always there for him but he couldn't able to help him.

Srikant is from a small village uttarakhand, 10 years ago he came to Mumbai for finding a job.
But he is not that much higher educated and not that much wealthy so couldn't get any.
And unfortunately his luggage also stolen that time he met Aarynsh who was just at his starting carrier.....

..... although he was not successful but still he gave him offer to work with him.

At first Srikant was only watching him and his work method later he also learnt.

And helped him.

Aarynsh always helps him.
He arranged an appartment for him, whatever they earn in company he used to gave him good amount of salary .

Later after they became popular and successful Aarynsh start his brach in new York where he have a small property.

He went to there after giving whole Mumbai branch responsibility to him.

Today whatever he is Aarynsh is the main reason so he wants to help him but he is very much stubborn......

Navi pov:

In some days my 4th year will be finished.

I was thinking to get an appartment here after I complete my mbbs.

I have some scholarship money in my account.

My chain of thoughts broke by Bell ring......yeah we have to go hospital for patients check up.

Let's go......

Aarynsh pov:
Mumbai branch

I was sitting in my cabin my phone rang

"Sir done, you can shift here in evening"

"Okay"

Yeah I brought a house...cuz I can't stay in hotel for months neither I can stay in my home and after seeing the situation of company I really need to handle this thing myself cuz the situation is very much messed up I don't think Srikant will able to handle this thing alone..

Some time later:

After I eat my dinner with Srikant I went to my new house.
Atul was cloud nine cuz he is from Mumbai so he is staying with his family... FAMILY......

My driver informed we reached..

The house is beautiful...nice choice Atul....
I entered the house interior is also gorgeous.... and then went to upstairs where is my bedroom. And no doubt there is everything which I wanted.

Next morning:
In company

I was going through some files suddenly Srikant barged in my cabin panting heavily... I was about to yell at him....

"Aarynsh there was a lady who is creating scene in front of gate"

"So???? Why I gave salary to security guard tell them to handle her"

"Aarynsh she is SHE and we don't have any girl security guard so she is telling she will complain to police and due to company problem employee are on holiday, only few are present."

"What she want?"

" She spotted you yesterday at your home from there she followed you and saw you entering here. And now she wants to meet you. "

"What??"

" Yes"

"Okay guide her to her meeting hall and make sure no one present there and also check her if she has some camera or any device."

"You sure you want to go infront of her...I mean yo..."

"Yes"

He went out

Why someone wants to meet the person related to that house.

Happy reading 🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃