chapter 30

Aarynsh's pov:

Oh God what have I done???

How can I speak to love like this after knowing her??

I am bad very bad.

I am sorry love...

I will apologize her , I will ask her to punish me but I can't stay away from her.

Only I know how I stay there without her..

At first I didn't called her cuz I want her to call me but when I want to call her drop the plan thinking she may be busy cuz our time was different... when I got time she was busy....so I didn't called her , just finished my work quickly.But when I reached here my bodyguard which I put outside Love's appartment called me saying she was going somewhere.  I got worried thinking where is she going in evening. I just took my car and drived there but when he sent me some pictures of the restaurant I got scared thinking is she went to date but I trust her.

When I reached there the scene in front of me broke my heart someone was proposing her and she was not saying anything....

I got scared....

Is she going to leave me...

But suddenly my mind remained me.. when did she accept you??

Is he the reason she doesn't want to be with me??

I got angry and in anger I spoke nonsense.
I am an idiot..

I reached her appartment and rang the bell but she didn't open the door then started to knock...

"Love please open the door...I am sorry love"

"Love I will not move an inch till you not talk to me please listen to me "

I don't know my voice is reach to her or not but I started to apologise her.

Some people look at me like I am some mentally ill patients.

Some even said to stop but I didn't listen to any....

??-hello Mr are you deaf .... you are disturbing us please shut up" someone yelled again

"Will you please shut up...here my love isn't talking to me and you are yelling" I said angrily......

But suddenly door open and love pulled me inside....

Navi's pov:

He is knocking my door since half an hour but my anger don't let me open the door.
But suddenly my phone rang and when I received the call it was from that appartment manager he said that people of other appartment have complained that the person who is knocking my door is making noise so he said me to handle him or if he is making problem for me I can call sequrity.
Ofcourse I can't call sequrity
So I just opened the door and pulled him inside.

And now he is looking at me with that cute face.....

I will not melt... where is this cute face when he was accusing me.

Bipolar jerk ...

"Listen don't create problem here just say whatever you want and get lost"

I said and went to sofa and sit there , started to press my head.....

This headache .......

But he came infront of me and kneeled...

"Love please sorry...I don't mean anything...I was insecure love....I ....I .. don't want to lose you.....in fear I blabberd nonsense...."

He hold my hands...

"Love please talk to me....I am sorry love I am really very sorry... you can punish me....say what I have to to... should I do sit and down or....."

What nonsense he is speaking??
""Shut up "

"Love please.... forgive me..I will never repeat this mistake I just missed you so much and when I saw that......"

He started to blabbering nonstop....

I look at him...he is looking pale...he surely didn't eat anything..his eyes have dark circles..

So I just dragged him inside room , opened my cupboard, took out his tee-shirt and trousers and gave him

"Now go and get changed"

I came out and started to make dinner I know he is hungry. I don't know when and how he managed to make space for him in my life that I can't see him sad, pale...I want to see him healthy and happy. I know he loves food which I made. So I started to make food but this stupid headache....

He came out after getting change...

"Love what are you making??"
I didn't answer him..

He started to ask me questions but I just stayed silent..

So what I have soft spot for him still I am angry...

After making dinner I served him...

I served him roti, sabzi cuz I couldn't make anything else.

But make sure put carrot more in curry and didn't put okra.

I noticed he never complained in food. He silently eat whatever I gave but still I noticed his facial expressions... when he eat carrots his face look satisfied and when he eat okra there comes a little sad pout. Actually no-one can notice it but.....

😈-you are becoming creepy day by day.

Shut up it's not like that....

After he finished his rotis I gave him one more....he was about to said something but seeing my glare he didn't said anything.

"Love please sorry...I know you didn't forgave me ... Please forgive me love "
He said giving me a cute pouty face
I scuffed internally.....

Cute....
That time where is his cute face...

But I conclude something that he looks more cute with his Messy heir.

When we finished our dinner I gave him a cupcake...

Cuz I also noticed he loves sweet.

He gave me his sweet smile and ate it.

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃