chapter 47

Aarynsh's pov:

Nervousness.....

That is the feeling  I am feeling right now...

Yes The Aarynsh Raichand is nervous....

Reason.....

The business tycoon award...

Today is award function and Srikant already left for vanue..

I am in my cabin and watching the function live....

Never I cared for any award...I don't even saw them twice but today is special...

Today I want to show her my award...

That day when she told me she will pray for my success my heart felt with happiness...

I want her to feel proud of me....

Knock....

"Come in"

Atul came inside with tensed face ...

"Sir....sir our team got caught "

"WHAT????"

"Y ..yes sir"

"How and when?"

"Sir that Sunita rathore caught one of them and threatened them to come out and they all came out to save him and now she was threatening them to tell their boss name and last moment before they serenader themselves one of them secretly massage to headquarter"

Oo God....

"what do they have now And which one is the most valuable?"

"Sir, she has some hotels and palaces and a lot of land left and the most valuable is her palace and that land."

"Is everything legally in her name?"

"N..No  sir, there is something wrong with the legal papers of the land." He replied confusingly....

"Sent them some legal notice on the land, that someone going to brought those "

"Huh?"

"You heard me Mr agrawal now make it quick and sent our guard team to palace and inform them to be ready so when that Sunita will got that notice she will divert her mind to that notice and guard will get the chance to take out our team"

"But sir..."

"She already knows that there is only one person behind her ruin. But She can't even know it's me until I want "

"Ok sir "

"And inform me time to time"

"Yes sir " he left...

Third person's pov:

Amidst all this trouble, he forgot about his award.

It's almost night when Atul inform that they took the team out.

Ansh took a breath....

He never compromise with her employee's safety.

Though he is sad that team couldn't able to find out about him but it's okay he will find out it anyway.

Suddenly someone bragged inside his cabin....

"Can't you kn..."

"Why didn't you inform me that team was got caught"

"They are fine now "

"Really"

"Yes"

"ok then...here's yours award "