chapter 48

Some months later:
Navi's pov:

Thank God.....

Now-a-days I am less busy...my classes are under control and after some months my PG will be complete then I can get my post ....

But since some days Ansh is looking distrubed....

Like he is in confusion...

And also he is started to getting nightmare which was stopped, that means the thing which is distributing him related to past so I am thinking about to asking him about his past....

Thinking this I reached my apartment...

Today I am thinking to make something for him so that his mood will be batter...

After getting fresh I went to kitchen and started to make dinner...I made paneer chilli, paratha and specially Carrot halwa for him...

And did I told you that wherever I go to grocery shopping he forcefully go es with me and pay the bills saying he is eating here so......

Stupid....

Door bell rang....

I went to open the door and here he is... looking extremely tired and pale...

What's wrong with him???

"Hi love" but still gave me his gorgeous smile...

"Hi"

He came inside....

"Go get fresh I already made dinner"

"Okay love"

After some minutes he came back and I served him....

Whole the time my all focus was on him...

He is silent....

"Ansh.."

Silence.....

"ANSH"

"Y..yes love"

"Where are you lost?"

"Nothing love "

After that I didn't said anything just served him carrot halwa...

"Thank you love but why did...."

"I came back early and I was not tired so..." I answered knowing his question...

"Go select a movie I am coming " I said after washing my dishes....

"Do you want to watch movie??"

"Yes we are going to watch movie " I said pressuring the word we....

"But love I don't know movies name "

"Go to homepage and select something "

Now-a-days he just sit  in front of me while I study lost in his thoughts.

I went to hall  holding glass of milk and his medicine and saw he was still selecting.....

This boy....

"Sorry love I couldn't..."

"It's okay you finish it I will select something "

He silently had this.....

We started to watch the movie but my whole focus is on him ...

He is watching the movie but I know he is thinking something else....

After thinking something I forwarded my hand and hold his hand and interwined it with mine....

He was taken back from my actions but care less...

I turned towards him after closing laptop....

"What happened?"

"Huh??"

"What happened Ansh?? What is bothering you??? Tell me ..."

"It's nothing love.. it's just company related "

"Do you think I am stupid.... you are getting nightmare continuously again it's mean you are remembering your past....I never asked you anything related to your past cuz you started to get panick attacs so I thought I will wait but now I know something triggered your past .....so tell me everything.... every single thing I don't want you to suffer more.... though I was busy since few weeks but I saw you... you are stressed.... you are getting panick attacs so now start from your past to till now everything..."

"L... love it's...."

"Ansh do you trust me?"

"More than myself "

"So trust me..... you can share anything with me...I told you... whatever it is...I know I don't know business stuff but still you can share your problems.... Ansh in these years I never questioned you about your family... about you business....why you stayed at new York?? I also have so many questions but now I wanted to know"

"Love I also wanted to tell you everything b..but....but it's very t.. tough for me to remember those past...my past...my past is horrible and yes you are right now I am facing something which is related to most important part of my past...not past present also but I don't want to...."

"I understand Ansh but you have to tell me... otherwise you will get more stress... please tell me...I am with you.. always will "

After hearing my last words he looked at me...

"P... promise "

"Will you let me go away from yourself??" I asked him rising my eyebrow

"No way " he answered he quickly

"Exactly "  he just smiled a little....

"Now tell me from your happiest moment to your sad moments....tell me everything... which very special for you to very horrible...I will listen without any interruption and trust me at the end you will find me with you, beside you and close to you "

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃