chapter 24

Aarynsh's pov:

Finally I am in peace.

She took me in her embrace.
Hide me from the cruel reality.
Right now I don't want anything just to stop the time.
I don't know what happened to her that she don't want me to stay arround her but whatever it is I will finish that thing.
I will destroy every single reason which will take her away from me.

Suddenly she broke the hug .

"You take rest I am going outside"

"NO no , I will also go with you please"

"Shut up, I am just going to grab some groceries and veggies to make lunch. And you have  fever so please take rest"

My fell fell and I know my love can't see me sad .

And exactly happened....

"Ok look if you take re right now you will get well soon and if you will get well soon I will take you with me to mall ."

"Okay"
Then I laid down and she covered me with blanket. She left.

Her blanket, her pillow smelling like her lavender......

After sometime I came out from room and look around the hall .
The appartment is looking exactly like it was looking 2 weeks before.

She didn't brought anything.

I feel happy. I want to be part everything of her life. I also want to spend my money on her but I know she will never accept it. I want to brought everything for her appartment, from AC to refrigerator, everything. I know she will buy only necessary things. And ofcourse she is a student afterall. But I must say my love is very intelligent. I am proud of her.

"YOU, you stubborn men"

OMG she came back already. I looked at her and smile.

"Didn't I told you to take rest?? You know you are a kid no no kids are better than you. Now go back to room"

I am not kid. How can she call me kid look at me I have muscles and I am tall also . She even told me kid are better than me. Ofcourse not. I am the best.

I came back to room and sleep.

I can smell the aroma of the food she is making.

I want to go to her but I know she will shoo me .

It's so boring.

After sometime she came and check my forehead. I love when she care for me.
I act like I am sleeping

"Wake up and let's eat now after that you have to take medicine"

I didn't said anything continue my act

"I know you are not sleeping so stop you acting.
I grumpily followed her to hall, I don't know why I am behaving like this.

There's a table with two chairs.

"Sit here "she told me

I sat down. She served me roti, chawal, dal and some vegetables curry I don't know it's name.

But this is too much , I have not eat this much since years. I used to be a foodie but...

I was about to said. .
"Now finish this food without any tantrums"

Then she served herself.

After years someone cook for me . My eyes became glossy. This food is testing delicious. My love is a very good cook but I will not let her cook , what if she hurt herself.

"Love did you get hurt??"

"Huh??"

"I mean while cooking "

"Ofcourse not. I am not a kid okay ".

Later I started to talk with her she just listening.

""Are you taking your medicine which Dr Bhosle gave you??"

O God.....

"Y..ye...s love"

"So you are not taking"

"But love....."

"Aarynsh why are you doing this??"

I snapped at her...
She took my name.

I love the way my name comes out from her mouth.

I started to smile......

"Am I cracking any joke??"

"No love "
"Then why are you smiling like this??"

"You take my name second time"

"Don't divert me  and tell me the reason??"

"Love I ....I ... yo..u we.. re igno..ring me so I.. I was sa..d that I forgot to take"

She signed

"Okay from now I will not ignore you but you have to promise me that you will continue taking those medicines And I am thinking to taking your therapy session I mean you are uncomfortable with other doctor so I am thinking....I mean is it okay with you....I mean if you are uncomf..."

"NO love I can never be uncomfortable with you. If you want to take my therapy session you can you don't have to ask me. I am okay with everything as long as it's you."

She is looking at me with unknown emotions in her eyes..

"Love I have a terrible past but I know know I have a brightest future cuz you will be in it.  I want to share my everything with you including my past. May be we can't change my past but I know if I share my past with you they will not hunt me anymore "

"I don't know love what you think about me, about my love but trust me Love when I say you are my everything I mean it"

"Love you are my that addiction, I never want to cure,

You are my that craving, I never want to stop,

You are my that treasure,I want to protect with everything,

You are my that view, I want to stare without blinking,

You are my that dimond, I always want to shine,

You are my that sweetest dream who came in between my nightmare to give me a peaceful sleep.

You are my that only wish I want to fulfill in every condition.

And you are that only person whom I want to love not only in this life but every life I take birth "

Happy reading 🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃