chapter 52

Aarynsh's pov:

Light.....

I am feeling very light after I told everything to her .

I never thought I will able to said anything to anyone about my past but the way she handle me calmly.....

But her expression when I told about Sunita's intention of getting me married to her granddaughter was worth watching.

The same girl who was handling me with her calmness, her calmness flew away....

" I am telling you if she again come to your office with her witch granddaughter then just call me I will broke her every single bone that no doctors will able to joint it.. stupid, .."

Look I told you....

But looking at her expression I am happy...she is possesive for me like I am for her....

Ohhh this feeling.....

"Okay love "

"Hmm...now go and sleep you have meeting early morning and I also have my class "

"Okay love "

You know I am very relieved that I choose that sofa which is like sofa cum bed otherwise she would have faced problems because she never let me sleep here she said that my height will not fit in it. One day I stubbornly sleep here and you know what she did....she said if I sleep here she will sleep on floor. I tried so many times but her glare.....

Next morning:

We are eating together breakfast but suddenly she spoke....

"Ansh do you have any idea about your father's maternal grandparents??"

"No love...I never knew them until I got that letter on my 18 years birth day and I never tried cuz dar refused me"

"Why don't you try to find out about them?? I am sure they knew everything "

"Love I didn't have any clue about them.... you know I don't have any clue of rathore either but that Sunita said her name but in this case I don't know what to do...for searching I have to know right that what should I search??"

"Ansh don't you think that the person whom you are finding may be she is sofiya "

"I know love and I also doubted but then I don't find a single clue about her.... and when sunita used to call that person she used to mention he so my team said it was not her but still I am not confirmed...."

"Ansh why did your dad give you this surname "

"I don't know??"

"Why don't you try to find among the all well endowed Raichands I mean he gifted you that palace that means they are rich and your father gave you this surname so there must be some valid reason "

Why didn't I think of this?

"Yes love u are right I just didn't think about it. I mean first I thought but then when I started to search about sunita I started to get many clue so I just didn't think about it and my team tried to get to know that the previous king's in-law name but no one have any idea."

"And what about jatin uncle??"

"I don't know everything about him like vanished...."

"There's a group who is behind all this "

"I know love "

"Okay now finish your breakfast and after going in company be calm... don't stress yourself. With calm mind u can u will able to think more deep"