Chapter 4 ~the day before the party ~

The next morning I woke up to my alarm blaring. I picked up my phone to shut off the alarm. After I shut off my alarm I got up and started to get dressed. Since my job was an office job I could pretty much wear whatever outfit I wanted. As I was going through my drawers I picked out a black crop top and black ripped jeans. I then walked over to my closet to grap a jacket. I looked through my closet and found my black jean jacket and grabbed it.

 I looked through my closet and found my black jean jacket and grabbed it

*The outfit*
I got on the bus and rode to work. I got to work early so I went across the street and got Starbucks. After I got my drink I went back to my work a few minutes early but whatever. I walked in and over to the front desk.
"Omg, hey Valerie I didn't see you leave yesterday," Ally said as she looked up from her computer.
"Hi, Alley and I left early yesterday because I finished everything I needed to do," I responded.
"Oh darn you must have left while I was at my lunch break," Ally said kinda bummed.
" Ya I must have but I gotta go get to work, talk to you later," I said after I looked down at the time.
"See you later Valerie, have a nice day," Ally said in a cheerful voice.
" Thanks, you too," I said as I walked over to the elevator. I clicked the up arrow And waited for the elevator. After the elevator got there I got in and put in the floor number. I looked down at my phone to see a message from Colby.
*Texting*
Colby: Good morning, I just wanted to give you the details for the party tomorrow *gives the address* and it starts at 6 p.m.
Valerie: Good morning and I'll see tomorrow 😊
Colby:See you tomorrow 😀

I put my phone back in my pocket as the elevator stopped at my floor. I got out of the elevator and made my way to my office.

*Time skip*

I finished everything on the sticky note at about 1 p.m. I took the sticky note off of the pad and it had the same message as yesterday. Saying I can leave when I finish everything on the sticky note. So I got up from my desk and walked over to the evaporator and clicked the down arrow. I decided I was gonna walk around the shops and pick out and outfit for the party tomorrow. I didn't pack anything that fancy I didn't expect to be going to a party while I was in L.A. but I guess you never know what's gonna happen.
I walked around the shops for a few hours and picked out a black dress, heals and a jacket to wear with it.
After I was done at the shops I went home and took a shower. After my shower I made a pizza for dinner. I sat down and while I was eating my pizza I got a text from Colby.
*Texting*
Colby:hey
Valerie: hey
Colby: whatcha doin
Valerie:nothin just sitting at home eating pizza
Colby: fun that reminds me I need to make dinner.
Valerie: well I'll let you get to that bye
Colby: bye
After I finished my pizza I went and sat down on the couch to watch a movie. As I was sitting there scrolling through movies I found a horror movie I wanted to watch. I clicked on the movie and started to watch it.
After I finished the movie I went to bed.Ir was only about 9 but I knew I would need extra sleep tonight, because I am going to a party tomorrow and I don't know how late I'm gonna stay up. I probably won't be there past 12-1 a.m. because I have to drive home.
I hope you guys liked the chapter. Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was busy. If you have any ideas for the party tell me. It would help out a ton. And I want you guys to be included in some of the writing of this story.
(Word count: 700)