Chapter 5~the day of the Party~

I woke up in the morning and got up and had some cereal for breakfast. I watched a YouTube video on my phone as I ate my breakfast.
     After I finished my breakfast I got up from the bar stool at the island and went to my room to go get dressed. The outfit I chose was a gray and white striped turtleneck tank top. And a pair of black jeans with only rips at the knees. With a pair of black boots.

*The outfit*      After I got dressed, I went downstairs to go and wait at the bus stop for my bus to get here

*The outfit*
     After I got dressed, I went downstairs to go and wait at the bus stop for my bus to get here. I was only waiting for about 10 minutes, then the bus pulled up and I told them where I needed to go. Then I went and chose a seat in the back by myself. As I was looking out the window I felt my phone vibrate, telling me I had a notification. I grab my phone off my leg and see I had something from messenger. So I open my phone and see that it is from Colby.
*Texting*
Colby: Good morning ;)
Valerie: Good morning 😊
Colby: How'd you sleep
Valerie: Good, you?
Colby: Pretty good, are you still coming to the party at my place tonight ?
Valerie:Ya I might be late tho because I have to get ready then Uber to your house.
Colby: I can come pick you up but it'd be 2 hours before the party starts .
Valerie: That would be great thank you Colby I'll send you my address.
Colby:ok see you at around 4
Valerie: here is my address*gives the address*
Colby: See you around 4 bye ;)
Valerie: See you around 4 bye :)
      After I was done texting Colby, I looked up from my phone and saw I was almost to my work. The bus slowly stopped about 600 feet away from my office building. I looked at my phone to check the time to see if I had time to go to starbucks. The time was 7:34 a.m. I don’t have to be at work until 8 a.m. So before I went to work I stopped at Starbucks and got my usual, a french vanilla iced coffee. As I was waiting for my order, I played a game on my phone. After about 3 minutes I hear my name get called. I walked over to the counter and picked up my drink. Then I walked out of the coffee shop.
     As I'm walking to my office building I see a mom and her son walk in a clothing store across the street. In front of me I saw a mother and a father and a mother taking their baby for a walk. After I was walking for about 2 minutes I arrived at my office building.
     I walk in and Alley isn't sitting at the front desk. So I just go over to the elevator and click the up arrow. When the elevator got to my floor a few people walked out of the elevator. I walked into the elevator and clicked on my floor number.
      After I was at the office for a few hours I heard a lot of commotion outside of my office. I got up and walked out of my office to see what was happening. When I walked out of my office I saw people with their arms wrapped around their legs while sitting in office chairs.
     I went up to someone and asked," why is everyone freaking out?"
     The person looks at me terrified and points and says," over there."
     I look over where they pointed and I see a spider that was about 1 inch big. I walk over to it and I hear people yelling," are you insane, that spider can kill you."
     I ignored them and stepped on the spider. Everyone looked at me with aww. They didn't expect anyone to kill it. Before I walked back into my office people were congratulating and thanking me for killing it.
     People are so weird I thought to myself. Then got back to work editing a video.
     Around 2 p.m. I finished everything on the sticky note. Then I ripped it of the pad. Revieling a note that says whenever you finish the stuff in the sticky note you can go home unless the sticky note under says otherwise. I read the sticky note then took it off of the pad and stuck it on my desk. I didn't want to forget that little peace of information.
     After I put the sticky note on my desk I walked out of my office and to the elevator. I clicked the down arrow and waited for the evaluator. One person got off the elevator and thanked me again for killing the spider. I got in the elevator and clicked the ground level button. Once I got down to the ground level, I called an Uber to come pick me up and take me home.
     When the Uber got there I got in the back seat.
     "Where are you off to," the Uber lady asks.
     "*Says address*," I responded.
     " Ok thank you," the lady says then puts it in her GPS.
     It was about a ten minute Uber ride and when we got to the apartment I gave the lady her money and said goodbye.
     I went inside it was about 2:30 I only had a hour and a half to get ready before Colby gets here. So I went to my room and grabbed my dress and jacket and put them on. I then go to the bathroom and do my hair and makeup. I do my hair in a simple curly down style.

*The hairstyle*For my makeup I do a natural look with a light pink lip

*The hairstyle*
For my makeup I do a natural look with a light pink lip.

*The hairstyle*For my makeup I do a natural look with a light pink lip

*The eye shadow*
For my dress it was a black leather jacket. With a thigh length black dress and a black pair of strappy heels.

*The dress,jacket, and shoes*     While I was putting on my shoes I heard a knock on my door

     While I was putting on my shoes I heard a knock on my door. I knew it was probably Colby so with one shoe on and the other in my hand I went and answered the door.
     "Hey Colby, you can come on in I just have to get my other shoe on and put some stuff in my purse," I said to him as I opened the door.
     "Uh ok, wow you look good in that," colby said as he was looking at my dress.
     "Aww thanks Colby," I said as I went and sat down on the couch to put on my other shoe.
     "Ya no problem I'm just stating facts,"Colby said as he leaned up against the wall by the door.
     I looked up and smiled at Colby." I'm going to go get my phone from my room then we can get going," u said in a happy voice.
     "Alright,"Colby said then looked at his phone.
     As I went to my room I thought I probably looked like a total idiot right now. I grabbed my phone then walked back out to Colby.
     "You ready to go," Colby said as he looked up from his phone to meet my gaze.
     "Ya let's go,"I responded and Colby opened the door to my apartment. We walked down to his car and handed me the aux cord.
     I hope you guys like the story so far if you have any suggestions for what happens at the party tell me I could use a little help. I know this is a longer chapter but the next chapter is only going to be longer.
(Word count: 1277)