Chapter 9 ~The morning after~

I woke up to an air horn going off, and Colby's grip around my waist was tighter than ,what I remember, last night.
    I heard the bedroom door fly open and Sam yell,"Wake up lazy bum!"He clearly thought I had already left this morning.
    "Go away Sam,"Colby grumbled. As he pulled me closer to him.
    "Damn someone's upset,"Sam said as he stood in the door way. Jake and Corey still using the air horns.
    "Go away Sam, I'll get up later,"Colby grumbled as he put his face into my back.
    "Oh shit sorry Valerie I didn't know you were still here I'll let y'all be," Sam said as he finally saw I was laying right up next to Colby. He walked out and closed the door. A few seconds later the air horns stopped.
    "Sorry about him he's been a little annoying lately,"Colby said still holding me tight to him.
     "It's fine, but does he do that every morning or just nights after parties?" I asked Colby as he set his back down on his pillow.
     "No he doesn't. I have no clue what was so special about today that he had and go wake us up," Colby told me. I could tell he was angry about it by his tone of voice.
     I tried to get free of Colby's grasp around my waist but failed miserably.
     "Come on let me get up," I said to Colby, and thought of a lie to get up,"I have to use the bathroom."
     "You're a really bad liar,"Colby said and started to hold me tighter to him.
     "Damn, I just wanna get up and you're holding me hostage," I said to Colby. Trying to turn my body to face hi but his grip was too strong around me.
     "Well good luck getting up because I'm not letting you up," Colby spoke as I successfully flipped my Bodie to face him. He had a look of pure shock. When I turned to face him.
     "Hi," I said to Colby's shocked face.
     "Well hello there," Colby said his face turning soft as he bit his bottom lip.
     "Can I get up now?" I asked him as his  grip around me was loose.
     "No,"Colby said and pulled me closer to him.
     I gave him a kiss on the cheek. And watched his face go into shock. And when his grip got loose I wiggled out of his arms and stood up.
     "Hey, that's not fair," Colby wined. I chuckled and grabbed my clothes off of the night stand to go change back into them.
     "I'm going to go change," I told Colby as I walked to his bathroom.
     "You can stay in those clothes. I wouldn't wanna change back into a dress if I was you," Colby said. I knew he was right.
     "Thank you, I'll bring them back washed," I told Colby as I walked back over to him and set my clothes back down on the night stand.
     "Don't worry about it you can keep them,"Colby said. His ocean blue eyes locked with mine.
     "Thank you," I told him as I got on my phone to get an Uber home."I'm going to get an Uber home."
     "What why can't you stay," Colby wined and did a pouty face.
     "Colby it's already noon," I said. Looking up from my phone.
     Then the door burst open."Colby, come on get up we have a house meeting," Sam said. I could tell he was a little aggravated by his tone.
     "Ugh, come on I don't want to go. On all of the days you could have chosen, you chose today," Colby said not looking at Sam but looking at me.
     "Colby get up," Sam said then turned to me,"sorry about this, you can stay up here in Colby's room. He will only be gone for about 10 minutes."
     "It's fine Sam, I was just about to call an Uber anyway,"I said and saw that my phone screen had timed out. So I would have to type all of the stuff back in.ugh.
     "No, she's not leaving until after the meeting," Colby told Sam then turned to look at me,"I don't want you to take an Uber, let me drive you home."
     "It's fine I can take an Uber home," I said. Why does Colby not want me to take an Uber. Colby looked at me like I said something wrong.
     "I can give you a ride you don't have to take an Uber. Anyone could pick you up and do anything," Colby said trying pretty hard to convince me.
     "Colby that has never been a problem before so don't worry about it," I told him. Sam was standing in the doorway waiting for Colby.
     "Come on Colby everyone is already waiting," Sam said. I could tell he was pretty annoyed.
     "I'm not going unless Valerie agrees with me and lets me take her home," Colby said. And sat up in bed crossing his arms.
     "Ugh, why do you even care so much about me I literally just met you earlier this week," I said to Colby. I heard Sam grown after what Colby said.
     Colby didn't answer. Then San spoke up," Valerie please just let him drive you home. The others are waiting for us."
     "Ugh, fine I guess I'll let Colby drive me home," I said feeling bad for the others that were waiting for Colby downstairs.
     "Thank you, now Colby get up let's go," Sam said to Colby. Colby stood up and walked out of the room with Sam.

     About 15 minutes later everyone walked into Colby's room. I was sitting on Colby's bed looking at my phone.
     "Do you like to go exploring?" I heard Corey ask me. I looked up from my phone.
     "Yeah, why?"I asked. Everyone one looked at each other. Then Jake stepped forward from the group.
     "Do you believe in the paranormal?" Jake asked. With a little excitement in his voice.
     "I think that there is an explanation for almost every thing," I said hoping that was a good enough answer to explain where I was on believing the paranormal .
     Then Jake stepped back from the group and Sam stepped forward."Would you like to go to the Lake Shawnee Amusement Park. It's abandoned and haunted, or so told,"Sam had said he sounded like he knew I would say yes.
     "Yes I'll go, but where is it at and how will we get there?" I asked Sam.
     "It's in Rock, West Virginia and we will be flying there. We are leaving next Friday," Sam said to me.
     "Alright see you Friday!"I said happy I was going to go put a little nervous I was going with people I didn't know that well.
     "I'll pick you up on Friday at 10 a.m. so we can get to the airport early," Colby said to me.
     "Ok thank you and can you take me home now I have some work stuff that needs to be down by Monday," I told Colby and grabbed my stuff off of Colby's night stand.
    "Ya sure think," Colby said and we walked to his car to leave.

     Hey guys. Thanks for reading "love kills" I have a plan on how to end it but have no clue on how to get there if you have any filler ideas please put them in the comments. I hope you like it so far and remember this is only the beginning 😈
(Word count: 1262)