Chapter 7

Chapter 07

The atmosphere in Class 1 (Senior Grade 2) has been a little strange since the morning self-study.

Gu Sheng is like a human-shaped refrigerator, with a tense face, sitting there blowing cold air.

Qin Shu was sitting on the seat, looking at Gu Sheng who was obviously angry with a cold face, and then Zhou Shiyi who was calmly brushing up questions, he always felt a little strange, but he couldn't tell what was so strange.

After the morning self-study, no one in the class moved around, and fell into a very strange and quiet atmosphere.

The head teacher pushed the door in from the outside, and was startled by the students who were sitting inside.

The head teacher of Class 1 (Second Year 2) is surnamed Gao, but he is a short, middle-aged man with a big belly.

"It's all there. A new classmate came to our class. Everyone welcomes with applause." Teacher Gao asked He Yanqing from behind to introduce himself to everyone.

The arrival of a new classmate added a bit of interest to the boring high school life, and He Yanqing was also good-looking, so everyone compared the new classmate He Gusheng together in their hearts, and finally came to a conclusion.

Gu Sheng looks very handsome, and the new classmate's facial features are softer, like a little sweet O.

So everyone was a little enthusiastic about the addition of this new classmate.

Amid the applause, He Yanqing stood up on the podium nervously: "Hello everyone, I am a new student in Class 2 (1) of Senior High School. My name is He Yanqing. The one next to me is He Yan. Qing. I hope everyone will take care of you in the days to come."

After speaking, he wrote his name on the blackboard.

After Huang Cheng dropped out of the class, he rearranged his seats again.

Zhou Shiyi's seat didn't move, it was still in the last row, but Gu Sheng moved one seat forward, and became the penultimate table, and there was still an empty seat behind.

Sure enough, according to the plot of the original novel, Mr. Gao arranged the front and back tables for Gu Sheng and He Yanqing.

Zhou Shiyi looked up from the exercise book and glanced at He Yanqing.

As the protagonist, He Yanqing is undoubtedly very good-looking. After He Yanqing said that he was a beta, the students around were a little disappointed.

But looking at his face, I feel that if it is He Yanqing, it is not impossible.

Different from the stereotyped omega, He Yanqing's height is more like a beta, but the frame is smaller, and the whole person is more youthful.

In another ordinary world, Zhou Shiyi has never been in a relationship. He doesn't know whether he is gay or straight, and he doesn't think that a certain person's appearance fits his aesthetics very well.

So he generally doesn't pay attention to the looks of the people around him, let alone a person of the same sex.

But he also knew that homosexuality existed in their world.

Maybe they would like this look.

But in this world, He Yanqing is an omega and Gu Sheng is an alpha. Whether they are the same sex or the opposite sex, Zhou Shiyi feels confused.

I don't want to think about it, it has nothing to do with him being a beta.

Last night, after finishing his homework, he lay on the bed and had a dream.