Chapter 44

Chapter 44

After getting along day and night during this period, Zhou Shiyi also got to know Gu Sheng better.

Unlike the original passerby, it seems that he is just Gu Sheng in the original book, but the real person.

No matter how the plot of the novel develops, the world awareness, where the author has not written, is still a complete world.

It's like without Gu Sheng and others, other people have to take the college entrance examination and have their own operating rules.

Zhou Shiyi's understanding of Gu Sheng was not limited to the one-sided description in the novel.

He also saw Gu Sheng's good grades in the original book, and how Gu Sheng worked hard after finally being admitted to a good university.

After Gu Sheng finished the exam, Nian Meilan also got out of the car. Seeing that Gu Sheng had lost a lot of weight, she felt a little distressed.

"Why did Sheng Sheng lose so much weight? Come back with me in a while, and I will ask you to cook your favorite dishes at home."

"Mom, I'm fine. I'm going to have dinner with my classmates later."

As if remembering that there is such a link after the college entrance examination, Nian Meilan said in a rambunctious way: "That's okay, then you can call your classmates over and make up a birthday party for you."

Gu Sheng's birthday was a week before the college entrance examination, so the timing was very unfortunate, so the family avoided this time and had to make it up later.

Gu Sheng didn't pay much attention to it because he had already experienced his eighteenth birthday, and he was an adult in his twenties inside his shell.

"By the way, that classmate of yours, Zhou Shiyi, also needs to come here. If it wasn't because he took care of you, we wouldn't worry about you."

Gu Sheng always said that he went to a classmate's house. Gu's father always thought he went with Qin Shu, and Nian Meilan knew that Zhou Shiyi was careful.

When he saw Nian Meilan took out his mobile phone to send a message to Zhou Shiyi, Gu Sheng suddenly became a little restless.

"Mom, how do you have his number?"

Nian Meilan's eyes flickered, and she said with some guilt, "I met him in the hospital before, so I added his number."

Before? Hospital?

Gu Sheng recalled it, it should be the time when he was in the alpha isolation room. It turned out that Zhou Shiyi was entrusted by Nian Meilan so early, so the Gu family also assured him that he had contact with Zhou Shiyi, and they did not ask him and Zhou Shiyi during this time thing.

He always thought that the paper was the three chapters of the agreement, but he didn't expect Zhou Shiyi to take into account a mother's heart for a child.

So what now? After the college entrance examination, Zhou Shiyi finally wanted to get rid of his burden.

He turned his head and anxiously looked for Zhou Shiyi's figure.

There were so many people coming and going, but Gu Sheng didn't see Zhou Shiyi's figure.

He was suddenly flustered.

Zhou Shiyi didn't expect that he was just standing in the shade of a tree and used it as a guidepost to let the students in Class One, Senior Three, gather towards him. He didn't expect to meet someone holding a camera and interviewing him.