Chapter 26

Chapter 26

The schedule of the monthly exam is relatively tight, and after the exam is comprehensive, it is Chinese.

The five hours of exams in a row made the students a little tired.

Gu Sheng shook his sour hand, looking forward to the results of this exam.

He took a look at the test paper, and none of these questions exceeded the key points of the test that Zhou Shiyi had drawn for him. He had already memorized the formulas, so he felt a little handy when taking the test.

As for language, it still depends on the usual accumulation.

When they came out of the examination room, most of the students were already so hungry that their chests were sticking to their backs.

As a result of the tight schedule of the monthly exam, it was nearly an hour later than the usual school dismissal time.

The students were very tired and had no energy for answers. They just wanted to rush into the cafeteria, have a meal first, and then have a good sleep.

Gu Sheng packed his things and went back to the classroom, and saw Zhou Shiyi standing at the door waiting for him.

He didn't tell Zhou Shiyi before the exam that they would leave together after the exam, so he thought Zhou Shiyi had already left by himself.

Gu Sheng didn't notice the smile on the corner of his mouth, Zhou Shiyi was the only one in his eyes.

"Together?" Gu Sheng asked knowingly, and getting Zhou Shiyi's affirmative answer, Gu Sheng's mood improved a lot.

"Okay, wait for me to put something away."

During the lunch break, Gu Sheng and Zhou Shiyi didn't go back either. After lunch, they went straight to the rooftop.

During the exam time, there are still some students who are willing to stay behind and hug the Buddha's feet.

There are also many students in the library. In order not to affect the self-study students, he and Gu Sheng can only give up the option of the library.

The roof is far away from the ground, only the sound of wind and birds.

Zhou Shiyi consolidated the key points for Gu Sheng. He turned his head and found that Gu Sheng's head was gradually leaning towards him little by little.

Zhou Shiyi didn't say anything, but sat up straighter, letting Gu Sheng lean on him.

With a support, Gu Sheng fell into a deeper sleep.

Zhou Shiyi has already discovered that Gu Sheng is a night owl, sometimes when Zhou Shiyi is in the villa, Gu Sheng falls asleep.

He took the door quietly and sent a message to Gu Sheng, saying that he had gone home, and when he woke up the next morning, he would see the message Gu Sheng sent him at two or three o'clock in the middle of the night.

"Understood, you get up and send me a message."

Zhou Shiyi thought for a while, and still sent a message: "Good morning, are you awake?"

Gu Sheng would reply in seconds: "Wake up."

Seeing the time interval between Gu Sheng sending him messages, Zhou Shiyi was a little subtle, as if Gu Sheng had been holding his mobile phone all the time, waiting for Zhou Shiyi to send a message.

Zhou Shiyi paused, looking at the black cat on Gu Sheng's head, with a smile on his lips.

It's not bad to have a person who has been paying attention to his every move, caring about every message he sends, and having the illusion that he is important to that person.