Chapter 32

Chapter 32

After He Yanqing's reminder, Zhou Shiyi was not very surprised when he saw Gu Sheng in the biology competition preparation class the next day.

However, Gu Sheng was not very active in going to the competition class before, and this was the first time he saw Gu Sheng walk in.

After Gu Sheng entered, he sat at the last table.

Those who participated in the competition were only the top 100 in the grade, and with the addition of a few competition classes, even fewer people stayed in the biology competition class.

Gu Sheng walked to the back and sat down without looking sideways, he regretted it on the way here.

He has already decided to study abroad, and the students of the international version don't have a holiday, so he can tell the teacher of the competition class that there will be no classes, but he still comes.

Maybe it's because I'm not reconciled. Gu Sheng thought to himself mockingly.

He always thought he could. He has recovered all his memories, as long as he avoids that attack, Gu Sheng can return to his normal life, and the rest will be left to time.

As long as Gu Sheng breaks away from the vicious circle of only Zhou Shiyi and those cold medicines, he can take the position of the third young master of the review family.

He has been doing psychotherapy, and he has improved a bit so far. With time, he can really forget about Zhou Shiyi, and maybe he can start a new life.

During this period, Gu Sheng also read a lot of books on psychology, and he also understood that his concern for Zhou Shiyi was only due to his heartbeat under the suspension bridge effect. After leaving that environment, Gu Sheng could slowly digest those emotions.

But that day, Gu Sheng broke his guard suddenly by someone else's words.

He turned his head and looked at the two betas who were a perfect match.

Zhou Shiyi was taller, and sometimes he would turn his body slightly to the side if he didn't hear clearly. The atmosphere between the two was very harmonious.

It was so harmonious that Gu Sheng felt that this scene was very dazzling.

Perhaps it was because Gu Sheng's movement of turning his head was too obvious, the others also followed his gaze curiously.

Seeing the Xueshen and Xueba in their class walking together, I wanted to boo with them.

But Gu Sheng suddenly couldn't bear it anymore, so he suppressed their small thoughts of booing.

After that, he went to warn He Yanqing again, which can be said to be completely unreasonable. He didn't talk to Zhou Shiyi, didn't he let other people communicate with Zhou Shiyi?

Gu Sheng went home, locked himself in the room, and warned himself over and over again.

Your dependence and possessiveness on Zhou Shiyi are just morbid thoughts generated in a sick environment. As long as you leave Zhou Shiyi, you can return to normal.

But on this day, Gu Sheng still couldn't hold back, thinking about seeing him a few more times before going abroad.

He is that mean.

Gu Sheng came to Zhou Shiyi with his own thoughts in mind.

Thinking, at least before he went abroad, Zhou Shiyi was still single, so he could go abroad with peace of mind. Otherwise, at this juncture, he would definitely give up his plan to study abroad and get entangled with Zhou Shiyi to the end.