Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Gu Sheng's hearing is very good, he heard the discussion behind.

To be honest, he didn't even think that Zhou Shiyi took this step first. He always thought that Zhou Shiyi was a person who disliked showing affection.

He took a peek at Zhou Shiyi with his eyes, and found that the tips of Zhou Shiyi's ears were red. He snickered in his heart, obviously embarrassed, but still trying to be brave in front of him.

After returning to the dormitory, Gu Sheng finally had the opportunity to drink the milk tea that Zhou Shiyi bought for him. It was three-point sweet, just right, and would not make people feel tired.

His and Zhou Shiyi's mobile phones lit up at the same time. They turned on the mobile phone and saw that it was Wang Henian crying in the group.

He sent the link to that post, @theybo, and asked them if it was true.

Gu Sheng raised his eyebrows, clicked on the post, and saw that they were discussing whether Gu Sheng, a graduate of the finance department, was with his beta roommate.

He clicked in and saw that there was a mutual friend of him and Zhou Shiyi, and he posted the screenshots of their dynamics from last night and this morning.

Gu Sheng clicked on the big picture, only to see that they put together the dynamic between him and Zhou Shiyi.

It turned out that this morning, Zhou Shiyi not only changed his profile picture, but also posted a post similar to Gu Sheng's.

"I'm divorced."

Gu Sheng peeked at Zhou Shiyi with his eyes, and saw Zhou Shiyi replying to Wang Henian in the group.

"Yes, we are together."

Wang Henian: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how is it possible?"

Gu Sheng was suddenly amused, he also @王鹤年.

"It's true, I'll treat you to dinner another day."

Zhou Shiyi also saw that post, so he clicked in and took a look.

The most conspicuous one is the photo of him and Gu Sheng holding hands on campus.

The person who took the photo probably has a foundation in photography, and the picture of the two standing together is very harmonious and has a sense of story.

Zhou Shi changed hands and unconsciously saved this photo.

I found that many of them are blessing, because the two people are very good-looking, and the love belongs to others.

But Gu Sheng couldn't stand it because he has been in the limelight recently, and Zhou Shiyi appeared again at some point, so he made some sour remarks.

"Show affection, share quickly."

"Alpha and beta are together, what can happen to them? Either they go crazy, or they cheat and get divorced."

"A and B will not last long, A and O are a match made in heaven."

Zhou Shiyi frowned. He just wanted to have a normal relationship with Gu Sheng, and let everyone around him know that he and Gu Sheng are now a couple. He didn't expect to be put on the forum and be judged by others.

Zhou Shiyi sent the post link to the administrator, proved that he was the rightful owner of the post, and applied to delete all relevant posts.

Gu Sheng watched the post disappear before his eyes, he raised his head.